Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 16 of 92 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    This is not true, we don't ever know if it's real that they are using debug eboot to make those games working on CFW 3.55
    no one had managed to decrypt that eboots so this is not sure.

it will be possible that they had 3.6+/3.7+ keys & that they are modding those eboots then crypting them with their custom keys !! Gary Wayne Bowser (aka GaryOPA) said hat they are working on Skyrim patch which is not possible if they don't hahe the keys at least if this update is on debug servers too !!!

here what to expect to be released today or later tomorrow:

Bodycount (BLES01314)
    Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 (BLUS30838)
    Dead Island (BLES00749)
    Deus Ex Human Revolution (BLUS30476)
    Dungeon Siege III (BLES01161)
    Ratchet & Clank All 4 One (BCES01141)
    Record of Agarest War Zero (BLUS30686)

For the 7 days without any release we have to wait may be it's about holidays in USA... we'll see in the few next days.

That team promise 56 3.6+ games playable on CFW 3.55 and we had 28 for now so the 18 rest games will come after FIFA 12/ PES 12/ assassin's creed revelations/ COD MW3/ metal gear HD collection.. etc

why they released the update 2.3 if they will stop working on ??

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    yes only 56 games was designed to work with the TrueBlue dongle !! but it will make happy many people trust me.

ohh... I always hope that some one could hack this dongle & integrate it into a free CFW.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    you can add Bodycount EBOOT PATCH TB PS3-PARADOX [PAL/FPS/2011] to that list, so how come only 56 games?

Holy crap, I won't pay 60$ for a dongle that can play ONLY 56 games...

if someone can convert the eboots to work with the dongle then there is someone out there that can also convert these eboots to work without the dongle on any CFW. Now where is that and why aren't they converting them already?

Call.of.Duty.Modern.Warfare.3.PROPER.PS3-DUPLEX

[Register or Login to view links]

FIXED EBOOT
    Last edited by lele0o0o; 12-03-2011 at 11:47 AM

Have you tested it yourself ?

i just want to make sure if the version of the game is match with the fixed eboot
    Last edited by guragura; 12-03-2011 at 12:31 PM

does not work with version BLUS-30887

tested the duplex version and one other version of the game and they both work whit my eboot fix. just like the other fixes replace files and use TB and multiman and up you go.

i used this link: [Register or Login to view links]

can confirm its real

it wouldnt surprise me if some well known dev is decrypting these eboots with said keys and re-encoding them for t.b, payed per e-boot. probably some hippocratic dev who says he's against piracy but not against making a profit for himself, it feels like the scene has got shackles on, lets hope this gets decrypted quickTime.

Sponsored Links

Page 16 of 92 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast