Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

PS3 has got kmeaw 3.55 problems

Sponsored Links
    I got a brand new ps3 and just modded it with kmeas 3.55. I got the latest multiman 1.16 with ntfs, I bought god of war 3 so I have a BR disc to keep in the drive. I copied it to the hard drive 35gigs.

So I tried loading it off multiman, I pressed X to load it and would get the black screen and then just return to the main menu. What am I doing wrong?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    you need to downgrade to multiman 1.15 because the new one does not have BD emulation built in.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    No you don't. That is the correct behavior, you just need to install BDEMU.PKG. It is attached to the MM thread (click the little paperclip icon). Although there is no need to back it up if you have the original disc. After you are returned to the XMB select the game disc icon from the Game category and launch the game. Your backup will start. Try getting another game backup to test it though, as it may not run right if you try to launch a backup of the game that is in the drive.

I do have the bdemu.pkg installed as well and it still isn't working? Even without the disc in the drive I still get the same behavior.

i'd say its your version of god of war... this happened to me with that game. i got the game from another sorce and then it worked fine.

my version? I copied it myself and it's bad?

quit trying to direct boot and it will work.

Check the most basic thing you might not be aware of. When you click the game on mm and it sends you back to xmb that is normal. You just need to go up to game disk icon or game folder to run the game from xmb then.

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News