Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

PS3 ftp problem on Kmeaw CFW

Sponsored Links
    hi guys, i am using Kmeaw 3.55 and after installing blackb0x ftp 1.2 and every time il try to open app i am just getting the same error an error occurred during the start operation (80029519)

i followed tutorial for set up ps3 and laptop with ethernet cable, my ps3 and lap top i am on wirelles routher now using internet but what happen with black box why i am getting error after i install Successful also latest multiman is installed and i have no problems to play backups from external 1tb hdd, but few games are just big like noire, gran tourismo 5.

i try to copy that two games to external hdd but it can not be copy since hdd is formatted to fat32 few files are over 11gb big any suggestion? i also tryed also different ftp for ps3 called ps3 ftp and its the same error what i am doing wrong?

thanks

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    It may not be the correct version (signed for 3.55 kmeaw). Try this one: [Register or Login to view links]

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Install Multiman 2.03 and use the FTP thats built in works much better in my opinion. and it limits the directories you can play with so theres less of a chance of messing something up by accident.
    Last edited by TheShroomster; 08-03-2011 at 07:48 AM Reason: Morning spelling was really bad

Quote Originally Posted by nellj View Post
    It may not be the correct version (signed for 3.55 kmeaw).
    this file is not available

Quote Originally Posted by TheShroomster View Post
    Install Multiman 2.03 and use the FTP thats built in works much better in my opinion. and it limits the directories you can play with so theres less of a chance of messing something up by accident.
    i'll try i am using latest multiman
    Last edited by vigorito; 08-03-2011 at 02:30 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Arrow

A few above are still working fine for me, here are some direct links which may help:

yep this one is working, i found ftp in multiman and its enabled but how to use it? just to connect ps3 and lap top with ethernet cable and thats it? as far as i now ps3 is formatted to fat 32 how will ps3 received 12gb file?

The basic rule(s) of a fat32 file system still applies. You will have to split that particular file so that no one chunk of it is more than 4gb in size.

nellj you're wrong, if you are going to transfer to ps3 internal you are fine its no problem, internal isn't fat32 but ps3 external is, so there is virtually no limit no the internal.

yea just connect when MM is running, the ftp is active.
    Last edited by EiKii; 08-03-2011 at 07:00 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sorry about that, but he did say he formatted to fat32.

Quote Originally Posted by EiKii View Post
    nellj you're wrong, if you are going to transfer to ps3 internal you are fine its no problem, internal isn't fat32 but ps3 external is, so there is virtually no limit no the internal.

yea just connect when MM is running, the ftp is active.
    yes there is no problem with big files to ps3 internal, i manage to work ftp blackbox and flashfxp and easy transfer gt5 which is 19gb, but my next problem is that game i try everything about that game and its just non working,replaced original boot, run permissions and its always black screen (without ps3 on wireless) but when is ps3 connected to wireless ps3 ask me for update which is 1,3gb in 6 parts and guess after everything being installed what question ps3 ask me?

ps3 needs to be updated to 3.60 guys can anyone help me to make gt5 running? btw all comments about gt4 back up torrent that i and lot of people downloaded it works i follow everything one by one and for me its just don't work (one month exactly i am trying to fix this game)

any help is appreciated.
    thanks

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News