Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 26 of 29 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Any other mirrors - this keeps timing out

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Hi there, can anyone post in another host? I can't download...

Thanks

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I upgraded my identically configured phat & slim consoles from Kmeaw 3.55 fine, but Showtime wasn't working on the phat anymore (error 80010017) when launched from the XMB (works fine from Multiman). I tried uninstalling/reinstalling, as well as copying the files from the slim's /game/HTSS00003 folder.

I solved it by resigning the EBOOT.BIN with TrueAncestor EBOOT Resigner to NPDRM EBOOT. The only problem is that it appears most of my programs (various emulators, etc.) were also getting 80010017 (and why should I have to resign all those XMB EBOOTs?)... Possible ErmaC 4.30 bug, or maybe I need to re-install the ErmaC .PUP?
    Last edited by DoctorimiJ; 11-20-2012 at 12:28 AM Reason: Updated w/ latest info.

You need to sign your apps with the 4.30 keys or download them already signed. It's the same with all 4.30 fw's.

I thought apps were working from the XMB on my slim but after double-checking, I realized it was in the same boat as the phat. So you're right... It's standard procedure to resign apps for use on 4.30 firmware. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by mgkmgk View Post
    Any other mirrors - this keeps timing out
    I have added one more mirror to the main article now that may or may not be any better than the others.

Thanks - downloaded first time no issues

I installed ermac 4.30 1.04 perfectly.. One issue i'm having is with the video playback.. its all over the place.. when I press Triangle all the icons are at the top of the screen and I can't see them all and even the play button when you start a movie is not in the proper place.. is anyone else having this issue? Please someone reply its driving me nuts!

Here is a video of the video playback issue on ermac 4.30 1.04..

Last edited by Travulese; 11-20-2012 at 10:54 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I confirmed it's definitely an ErmaC problem, and not a K-Pop issue It's funny that I noticed the same thing yesterday, but kinda' ignored it until you mentioned it.

Quote Originally Posted by sohail579 View Post
    OK I have been reading alot and this firmware interests me a lot as i'm currently on 3.55 Kmeaw from a couple of years ago my PS3 has never been on a higher firmware (thats OFW or CFW) i have a few doubts though.

1. i only use cfw to play games.. so is it worth me upgrading to this?
    2. whats this QA i keep hearing about?
    3. also what is it about backing my NAND up?

thanks for any help
    please can anyone help me with the above questions??

Sponsored Links

Page 26 of 29 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News