Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 11 of 29 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links

ErMac = Error Macro

Sponsored Links
    ErMac stands for error macro, it originates from Mortal Kombat games of the mid 90's, where ermac was a new ninja character who had telepathic abilities.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by realth View Post
    does anyone know if this fixes the 'grouping' problem on xmb, i mean when you use square to put all files in a folder on rogeros version it would ungroup them every time you reboot

thanks in advance
    i want to know this too.

Banned User
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Looks like this ErmaC is coming along nicely.

HDMadness is certainly not slacking.

Anyone know if the boot screen can be changed on this? It's the only thing holding me back from installing it lol

Banned User
    a boot screen isn't viewable for very long, does it matter that much ?

Hmmm... Feels like this ErmaC CFW could be the next Kmeaw CFW ... I'll be keeping an eye on this one

I know this is off topic but since i installed a 4.30 CFW my multiman copy speed became very slow. is there somebody who has the same problem ?

I'm a fussy git!! (and you didnt answer my question)

Also are we expecting an update to 4.31 now that the 4.31 isoldr and lv2ldr Keys have been decrypted & released?
    Last edited by farenheit; 11-10-2012 at 12:12 PM

Banned User
    theres no point to a 4.21 cfw theres no point to any cfw above 4.21 since all games will play on fw above 4.21 a proper 4.30 cfw would be enough to get all other features functional. 4.31 was optional fix for some games. until sony writes something into a fw that is neccessary there wont be a reason for anything other than the cfws we have.

as for the being a fussy Git , fair enough cant argue with that at all. it would only eat away at you everytime you turned your ps3 on lol
    strange sometimes how such a little thing can drive us nuts sometimes.

My thoughts exactly. I just want a simple CFW (along the lines of a Jtag/RGH type option) which just opens things up with regards games, retail and PSN. I don't really need or use the superb 'dev style' options which are found in Rebug, although HUGE applause goes out to that CFW and it's creators.

It's just fantastic that we are getting these options

Sponsored Links
Page 11 of 29 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News