Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

thanks barry.. LOL... i actually saw a site selling it years ago..

downloading now..

cheers..

np, yeah they were selling copies of each new version for a few months, before allowing free downloads.

Quote Originally Posted by barrybarryk View Post
    I'd love to have this up and running so I can get zerogame back too but I have a fat 256MB NAND console
    Yeah, i have the original 60 gb phat Nand as well. At least Geoff says he is working on a NAND PS3 solution! Patiently waiting for the linux floodgates to burst open on PS3...

I have been dreaming of running yellow dog on my ps3 for what seems like a life time now, so thanks all who keep us updated on this.

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by aideng2011 View Post
    would love to see this in action, anyone using it that's willing to make a short vid?
    Some videos of it are now added to the main page along with a few updates to the PS3 Tools and PS3 Dual Boot GameOS/Linux CFW 3.30.

thanks for the video tut boss. i'm glad i've seen it now.. its a big process.. must have been a lot of work to get this going, so big thanks..
    in 3.15 os did you have to connect ps3 to ps3 like that. if there any videos installing and using yld 6.2 can you please link to this also... i don't know i have never used linux..

would it be possible to install a program like "asus smartdoctor" but for linux,that display and moniter the running temp of gpu and rsx chip and allow you to set auto shutdown if it reaches a certain temp.. my pc never hits more than 53/54 deg c, i'd love to know what my ps3s, both fat and slim, are running at..

i really don't see any benefit to me doing this as my pc is my pc and my ps3 is my console.. i'm not a dev and my pc is probably faster than ps3 anyway.. if there is someone local to me that knows all about this 100% id do it with there "backup" in i funk it up somehow..

Quote Originally Posted by elser1 View Post
    i really don't see any benefit to me doing this as my pc is my pc and my ps3 is my console.. i'm not a dev and my pc is probably faster than ps3 anyway.. if there is someone local to me that knows all about this 100% id do it with there "backup" in i funk it up somehow..
    Considering the PS3's CPU does 500GFLOPS, I have a feeling your computer isn't faster.

When I use delete VFLASH 6 my PS3 Beeps three times after about 2 seconds.

Ah, I have NAND model, so this is my issue... CECHE
    Last edited by shadowers; 05-13-2011 at 01:52 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Well actually it's 204gflops

Sent from my X10mini using Tapatalk.

Hmm... I've read it's 500GFLOPS, but 204 is more than likely to be faster than the CPUs the general public has in their computer.

well someone managed to implement this on 256mb nand: twitter.com/#!/gitbrew/status/72813466020352000
    Petitboot Dualboot confirmed working with 256mb NAND.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast