Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Confused PS3 CFW's with dead BD drive

Sponsored Links
    i have a dead drive on ofw 3.2. what cfw can i use for playing back ups off hard drive or external usb hard drive.

thank you

Sponsored Links
    What model of ps3 do you have?

3.41 or 3.55 version. Any flavors of CFW will do. As long as your PS3 can still play games, like PSN games or Demos.

If your BD-Board is dead, you might want to fix the entire BD Drive, by re-marrying it.

If his board is dead he won't be able to update his firmware to be able to re-marry.

Any CFW will work, but you will need to install a CFW that doesn't check your BD drive when you're updating so you don't get stuck in an update loop. You can make one using MFW Builder.

Hey,

you can patch the PUP Update file with PS3MFW Builder. Enable the Point "Allow firmware update of console with broken blu-ray-drive" and patch the PUP file.

If you want to re-marry the Board you can go back with this patched PUP to 2.10 FW for the Fat and 3.15 FW for the Slim.

Hope its work.

I also use the Jaicrab BDROM patched LV2Diag...

how do i get demos on it without upgrade the fw?

fat ps3 40gig. cechg01

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News