hey guys, i'm trying to download the cfw but the site is not allowing me to download the firmware... i tried many sites for the firmware... none of them work.
my ps3 is a running on a 4.60 firmware
Same for me.
Hey, im new to CFW and i have a FAT PS3 with 4 usb ports on 4.55 CFW can i upgrade to this easily using a flash drive?
hey i wouldn't know about this, but is excellent
Ferrox 4.60 PS3 CFW NoBD Edition v1.00 By Alexander is Released
Following up on his previous updates, today Italian PlayStation 3 developer Alexander has released Ferrox 4.60 PS3 CFW NoBD Edition v1.00 with the changes outlined below.
Download: [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] (Mirror)
To quote, roughly translated: CFW FERROX 4.60 NOBD EDITION By Alexander!
Thanks to Patch NOBD Alexander has managed to create the NOBD EDITION of the CFW 4.60, so even those with PS3 and Logic board broken or absent can update latest version of the Sony FW.
The CFW is running, and start the Homebrew without BD player, even multiMAN is running by doing a reconstruction of the file system and database. Following the download.
- Absent Player installed on PS3
- Homebrew and Backup Manager Console also working with Absent Player
- All functions of the CFW 4.60 BD EDITION
- Built on an OFW 4.60
- Disabled the coreOs and control ECDSA
- LV1: patched to remove the protection LV2
- LV1: patched coreOs Hash Check (prevents the brick consoles downgraded not dehashed)
- LV1: Peek & Poke
- LV2: Peek & Poke
- Compatibility PS2 Games
- Compatibility PSP Games Remastered
- Compatibility Games PSP Minis
- Key 4.60 (start games with keys 4.xx EBOOT / sprx)
- PSN / SEN Enabled
- RSOD Screen Bypass for consoles suffering from RSOD
- PS3 BT Remote Patch
- PS3 Blu-ray DISC patch
- Compatibility with the latest version of the REACTPSN
- App_home/PS3_GAME *
- Install Package Files *
- Ability to Downgrade from OFW 3:55 with QA enabled
- Upgradeable from any CFW's
- Support InGame XMB ScreenShot Feature
- Supports Remote Play Feature
- Stability as OFW 4.60
- Ability to downgrade from any custom firmware with QA enabled
CONSOLES TESTED: (NOTE: LIMITED TESTING)
- CECH 2004A - REIZA72
- CECH 2504A - Orion
- Gamesonic Manager (latest version) - BD EMU!
- multiMAN 4.60
More PlayStation 3 News...
when will there be a rogero 4.60?
PSN / SEN Enabled?
SEN enabler, spoof enabler, psnpatch?
how do i install this i'm confused a bit?