Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 5 of 30 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    What are the steps to uploading this cfw? Do I just update via storage media and upload both files???

Please help me! I'm running fat ps3 ofw 4.60 and downloaded your cfw files. What do i do now? All i want to do is downgrade and jailbreak etc. Thanks for your help.

correction: i am running cech2001a slim. I have read that they're not downgradeable and i that they are. someone steer me the correct way please. thank you
    Last edited by ex1leskimm; 06-29-2014 at 01:33 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    It is not the fault of the Custom Firmware, but backups Manager. Even with Habib 4.60 IrisMan me back FFFFFFF error with BD MIRROR. The FERROX works perfectly, are 4.60 payloads that suck! Before I talk, I beg you to inform you.

If you can not install things and then you complain then do not do it. Rather than criticize those who work for FREE.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    my fat ps3 is 80gb and i jailbroke it when i first got it and now i wanna jailbreak it again its on the 4.60 ofw from sony how do i jailbreak it again? do i download the PS3 OFW 4.60 Ferrox (Dual Boot) and then rename it PS3UPDAT.pup? thats what i tried to do and it doesnt find it. please help.

when i use the CFW PS3 CFW 4.60 Ferrox v1.01 BD Edition it finds it on the system and when i click agree then install like 25% through it says data is corrupted how come? am i doing it wrong?
    Last edited by blockman101; 06-29-2014 at 11:20 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Everyone complaining should just wait for a STABLE RELEASE or learn how to code and figure out how to do it yourself.

Its not like it wont be working within the next week or so sheesh.

If you are on OFW 4.60, there is no way to downgrade the update or restore the system.

You must use a Hardware Flasher, etc.. You can not downgrade, you can ask for help from other people who are around you can do this.

DBOFW460 still be lowered, you reinstall the CFW460. Maybe you want to go back to 355 follow my tips below.

Tutorial back to 355 from a higher CFW:
    • For downgrade of CFW4.60, use the NEW-REBUG.PUP file, you will return to CFW4.46 REBUG LITE.
    • For downgrade to CFW4.XX, use down425to355.pup file.
    • For downgrade to CFW3.55, use REBUG_3.55.3_999_DGR_PS3UPDAT.PUP file.
    • For file REBUG_3.55.3_REX_PS3UPDAT.PUP, then you will return to REBUG CFW3.55.
    • For installation do not exceed OFW355, if you want to play backup games.

Find and download all the files listed above PUP, for fitting to change the name to PS3UPDAT.PUP.

Use the USB flash disk: at the root of the usb with name
    PS3 > UPDATE > PS3UPDAT.PUP

Before performing a decrease ensure QA has been active, doing by going to settings, under network and press L1 + L2 + R1 + R2 + L3 + DOWN ARROW simultaneously.

Use REBUG_TOOLBOX_02.01.05.pkg to enable QA in CFW4.XX

Sorry for my English, and I do not provide the files, you can search for names that have been suggested, it may be useful tips.

Good luck friend
    Thank you for DB OFW460
    PS3news, TEAM FERROX, and all MASTER.

Currently the new backup manager are giving problems with CFW 4.60 Habib/Ferrox (Black screen, freeze etc etc. ..) multiMAN what happened?

Not working when I put my USB into PS3 it shows me nothing is there so I can not do anything.

Ferrox PS3 Dual Boot v2.00 OFW 4.60 (Stealth Edition) is Released

Following up on his previous updates, today Italian PlayStation 3 developer Alexander has released Ferrox PS3 Dual Boot v2.00 OFW 4.60 (Stealth Edition) with the changes outlined below.

Download: [Register or Login to view links] (MD5: E45AFB465C0DCAE2B19FCCC29063DEED - 196.4 MB) / [Register or Login to view links] (Mirror) / [Register or Login to view links] (Mirror #2)

To quote, roughly translated: Working OFW 4.60 FERROX 2:00 DB [STEALTH EDITION]

Alexander updates FERROX Dual Boot OFW 4.60 to version 2.00. In this version by listening to the advice of Habib, thus making the CFW equal all OFW in Size. In fact, now differ by a few Kb This change does not do nothing but make it even more invisible the 'OFW DB Sony. Below I leave the details and download.

FEATURES:
    • Can be installed only CFW's 3.55/4.xx
    • Disabled ECDSA in LV0 (isoldr)
    • Disabled ECDSA in SPU PKG (spu_pkg_rvk_verifier)
    • No function for CFW'S enabled
    • No QA FLAG Enabled
    • [! NEW!] - Stealth size as nell' OFW = 4.60 (Thanks for the idea Habib)

Tested myself on a CECH 2004A, Games Original functioning and also the PSN.

• DO NOT BE INSTALLED IN A SONY OFW > 3.55!
    • Installable SONY'S NOT OVER OFW > 3.55!

Ferrox PS3 Dual Boot v2.00 OFW 4.60 (Stealth Edition) is Released

More PlayStation 3 News...

Quote Originally Posted by NSHPredators View Post
    Not working when I put my USB into PS3 it shows me nothing is there so I can not do anything.
    go into safe mode and try it or re download it

Hey All,

I have a PS3 Phat 60GB on CFW 3.55 and was wondering which CFW I should be upgrading to?

Thanks and cheers in advance

Sponsored Links
Page 5 of 30 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News