Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    If you have not been able to figure out how to downgrade I do not think it's the fault of the Ferrox. Do you have to inform you that before. L 'OFW 4.60 FERROX DB works wonders.

I'm glad you solved

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Well, it's written on the release notes that, in order to go back to CFW, you need to install a 4.60 CFW or a Downgrader... there's nothing wrong with Ferrox, it's about the DB OFW: you don't have QA Flag enabled since everything's like a normal OFW (except that you can go back to CFW), so you NEED to install another 4.60 CFW or a Downgrader! So... what you wrote is exactly what's expected to be done to go back to CFW.

I don't think a flasher is needed: from OFW DB vX.XX you install the respective CFW X.XX, and from that, if you don't have QA Flag enabled, you just install a 999 Downgrader... or am I missing something?
    Last edited by Iruzaf; 06-27-2014 at 08:46 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    you're right

My phat PS3 is bricked, but I can access recovery. Is it possible to upgrade PS3 that was on a CFW (Rogero 4.43 I think) before brick to this latest CFW via recovery update? Thanks and any help would be much appreciated. Can't afford downgrade dongle or would have been done that....

ok so i got it done. what i had to do was use a Habib 999 downgrader than i went into rebug toolbox and enabled flag than i install OFC 3.55 than i put Rogero 4.55 back on ...i have no bad feeling about this FW but with out the option of playing games and with out a BR than it's not for me n thanks guys

go to network settings and press L1 + L2 + R1 + R2 + L3 + DOWN ARROW. August options appear under the network options. then install the OFW 3.55.

The new IRISMAN v3.04 works with this firmware.

Registered User thepirategay199's Avatar
    the file has been removed from mega.co.uz, plz post an alternative link

can we install this over other ofw?

You can't install cfw over ofw 3.55. don't install cfw Ferrox 4.60. this is crap and games not working. if you install this now you must downgrade sorry for my english

Sponsored Links
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News