Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    REMEMBER: Do not Install cfw 4.60, before GAME MANAGER support 4.60 arrives

Sponsored Links

PS3 OFW 4.60 Ferrox (Dual Boot) & CFW 4.60 Ferrox v1.01 BD Edition

Sponsored Links
    Following up on his previous update, today Italian PlayStation 3 developer Alexander has released PS3 OFW 4.60 Ferrox (Dual Boot) followed by PS3 CFW 4.60 Ferrox v1.01 BD Edition Custom Firmware with the changes outlined below.

Download: [Register or Login to view links] (196.2MB - MD5: D3BFCE1A6DF41610AE1293F19833E50F) / [Register or Login to view links] (195.2MB - MD5: 65686204A5B4BAD4D80FDDB9D682B8F9)

To quote, roughly translated: OFW 4.60 FERROX (Dual Boot) By Alexander!

Alexander is working to correct the original Bug Games FERROX CFW 4.60, but in the meantime there is another small gift, not of little importance. I'm talking about the OFW 4.60 FERROX (Dual Boot). The CFW DUAL BOOT primarily have been issued by Habib.

These "CFW" are nothing more than the OFW "unlocked" that allow the downgrade. The utility is simple, we can go online installing it as if we had a real OFW (Only for consoles NOT banned) (So nothing and Homebrew Games Backup), but at the same time, we will install a CFW 4.XX to return to using Homebrew and Backup.

FEATURES:
    • Disabled ECDSA in LV0 loaders. (Isoloader)
    • Disabled ECDSA in SPU PKG (spu_pkg_rvk_verifier).
    • No function for CFW'S enabled. So, no nothing Homebrew and Backup.
    • No QA FLAG Enabled.
    • Possible Downgrade, installing a 999 or a Downgrade 4.60 CFW [via XMB].

NOTES:
    • The Games Original work.
    • Downgrade done with the 4.60 FERROX 1.00, Via XMB.
    • Do not be installed on Console Player with Broken or Absent.

In spite of all we do not recommend the use of this OFW, 'cause we're not 100% sure of the countermeasures taken by SONY antiban, even if the odds' of banks, however, are minimal compared to a normal Custom Firmware.

Note from Habib: He disabled all loaders of lv0 he stated. IT IS NOT SAFE TO GO ONLINE WITH THAT REPORTS TELLS US THAT DISABLING ECDSA OF LV1LDR CAN TELL SONY ABOUT MFW.

If anyone can, just tell him to disable only isoldr ecdsa check plus make file with same filesize if he can (openssl etc).

Update: CFW 4.60 FERROX 1.01 [BD EDITION] By Alexander! (via openmodding.net/Thread-Working-CFW-4-60-FERROX-1-01-BD-EDITION-By-Alexander?pid=94303#pid94303)

After much hard work and a lot of testing at the end of Alexander was able to fixare the bug that did not allow games to start giving the original error 800XXX17. Now you can rest assured the original game works perfectly. Unfortunately still have not updated the Different Backup Manager, but we have heard that it is in the release version updated Gamesonic Manager. Below I leave you download.

FEATURES:
    • Built on an OFW 4.60
    • Disabled the coreOs and control ECDSA
    • LV1: patched to remove the protection LV2
    • LV1: patched coreOs Hash Check (prevents the brick consoles downgradate not dehashed)
    • LV1: Peek & Poke
    • LV2: Peek & Poke
    • Compatibility PS2 Games
    • Compatibility PSP Games Remastered
    • Compatibility Games PSP Minis
    • Key 4.60 (start games with keys 4.xx EBOOT / sprx)
    • PSN / SEN Enabled.
    • RSOD Screen Bypass for consoles suffering from RSOD
    • PS3 BT Remote Patch
    • PS3 BluRay DISC patch
    • Compatibility with the latest version of the REACTPSN
    • App_home/PS3_GAME *
    • Install Package Files *
    • Ability to Downgrade from OFW 3:55 with QA enabled.
    • Upgradeable from any CFW's
    • Support InGame XMB ScreenShot Feature
    • Supports Remote Play Feature
    • Stability as nell'OFW 4.60
    • Ability to downgrade from any custom firmware with QA enabled.

TEST:
    • CECH 2004A - Via XMB with System Update Debug ON - From 4:55 HABIB CFW / COBRA without SPOOF.
    • CECHG04 - Tested and Working.
    • CECHL-01A
    • CECH-2501
    • CECH 2504A

CHANGE LOG:
    • Fixed a bug of the original games that were not started. Bug due to exchange of modules OFW 4.60.

Thank you all for your support.

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Awesome job

Thanks you for the Support!

ok first of all this install was simple and psn acess is there , cant play and back up games which is a let down so i was gonna down grade back a few just to play a few games and everytime i try to downgrade i get a corrupt file.

all of the pup's i try did that even on a fresh reformatted drive and still the same if anyone has a ideal to fix that please let me know ty

You can go back using a 999 Downgrader or the Rogero Downgrader.

Quote Originally Posted by sixxle View Post
    ok first of all this install was simple and psn acess is there , cant play and back up games which is a let down so i was gonna down grade back a few just to play a few games and everytime i try to downgrade i get a corrupt file.

all of the pup's i try did that even on a fresh reformatted drive and still the same if anyone has a ideal to fix that please let me know ty
    To go back, you have to install a custom firmware version of the same. By installing the CFW 4.60 Ferrox 1.01 then you can downgrade to 4.xx
    Last edited by Convoy8X; 06-27-2014 at 04:41 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

ok. i try install habib cobra 4.55 v1.03 on ferrox 4.60 v.101

will see

not working

lordzxX can you help me step by step?

i install toggle qa but not working
    Last edited by dmk83; 06-27-2014 at 05:14 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I have personally tested the Dual Boot. You need to install CFW 4.60 FERROX 1.01 RECOVERY from XMB or to return to the CFW. Then from there you can do a downgrade to CFW 4.xx

From OFW 4.60 Ferrox DB steps to CFW 4.60 FERROX 1.01. (xmb to recovery) then from CFW 4.60 FERROX 1.01, uses the 999 Downgrader or Rogero Downgrader

qa flag does not work on Dual Boot OFW. The important thing is that you have it enabled (system update debug) BEFORE I installed the ofw dual boot. Otherwise, you need to downgrade with flasher

this help me downgrade FERROX 4.60 v1.01 to HABIB COBRA 4.55 v1.03:

1. Install 3.55_Rogero_Dowgrader_RSOD.PUP
    2. Toggle qa flag with toggle_qa.pkg, or enable with rebug toolbox.
    3. Install OFW 3.55 from the recovery menu or use Condor updater.
    4. Update to any CFW and enjoy.

3.55_Rogero_Dowgrader_RSOD.PUP in recovery need to try to effect by pressing START + SELECT

[Register or Login to view links] - Rogero Downgrader RSOD

Sponsored Links
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News