Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 6 of 28 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    The PSN working on Rogero CFW V2 If you mean it,and some games but for me Black Ops 2 not working,I thing because i play the game early before the release date....

can someone tell me if the E3 downgrade the console from 4.30 to 3.55 (mean base FW 3.40 or less) any one try from 4.30
    Last edited by solokaz; 11-26-2012 at 01:53 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    seems to be an ok alternative. i'll wait a bit though.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    How to get on psn with cfw 4.30 v2 I'm trying to download catwoman and update nba 2k13 can somebody help me out I'm not trying to game online just need to download some things that's all

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I mistakenly made the same problem. I just tried to install SGK 4.31.1 Cfw Then ps3 goes off after I couldn't open it gaves me 3 blinking red light error. Any suggestions about how can I fix that issue?

try e3 flasher or progskeet

Quote Originally Posted by sithcem View Post
    I mistakenly made the same problem. I just tried to install SGK 4.31.1 Cfw Then ps3 goes off after I couldn't open it gaves me 3 blinking red light error. Any suggestions about how can I fix that issue?
    I'm sorry but that sounds like a brick. With a lot of safer solutions such as the Rebug CFWs which are well tested before release, why did you pick this one? You should've done a better research before hacking your ps3.

i am sorry if this is a silly question but i'm on 4.31 OFW but if my mate had a jailbroken ps3 with CFW and we linked through ethernet cable and done the system data transfer would i be on the CFW? again sorry if that's a silly question

There's no such thing as silly (most of the time), but I'm 100% sure it doesn't work that way as it doesn't change your firmware, just some files.

ok thanks for the reply NTA i was just curious because when i had the 3.55 jailbreak and i done the system data transfer to my brothers ps3 his ps3 was on the 3.55 CFW aswell but that could have been because he was on 3.55 or lower OFW back then. thanks

hi, how would you jailbreak v. 4.31 then? the sgk cfw is reported to brick the ps3. i'm still reading threads and am totally new to all this. please help.

Sponsored Links

Page 6 of 28 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News