Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 5 of 28 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    yeah so do i hear. lucky for me i know someone who will do it for me. Thanks a lot for replying.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    No problem, and that is good to hear

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    No More CFW!!! until they are able to install on OFW 4.21, 4.25, and so on since I am stuck on OFW 4.25 and I can't Get a CFW that will install on mine nor can I afford to get an Flash board and even if I did, I wouldn't have anyway to install it in my condition.

I know there is many others out there the same way and are getting real tired of all these Damn CFW and none for us.
    GRRrrrrrr...

hello I updated my Fifa 13 to ver 1.03 (to fix career mode freezes) on my Rebug 4.21 with Multiman 4.11.13 BUT the error appeared and I think because MM did NOT fix it unfortunately.

I thought it will fix the game for 4.21 but...

Quote Originally Posted by Badger1975 View Post
    No More CFW!!! until they are able to install on OFW 4.21, 4.25, and so on since I am stuck on OFW 4.25 and I can't Get a CFW that will install on mine nor can I afford to get an Flash board and even if I did, I wouldn't have anyway to install it in my condition.

I know there is many others out there the same way and are getting real tired of all these Damn CFW and none for us.
    GRRrrrrrr...
    I understand your point, but we need to be realistic in what we are asking devs to make.

I'm in the same boat somewhat, but I'm in no hurry. When it gets here, it gets here

Better late than never lol

3k slim 1c corrupted data

Hi can somebody help me out I'm trying to get on psn using cfw 4.30 v2?

Sponsored Links

Page 5 of 28 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News