Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 25 of 28 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I know my comment will not help you very much and i am sorry for that. But i want to tell you to reconsider your actions more carefully in the future.

It appears as you somehow know the bricking risk involved in flashing a ps3. Also you know of the difficulty in acquiring a new usable system if you do anything wrong. (aka Sony repair won't help you much; buying a new system that is hackable is also a pain in the rear)

If you add those things things together how can you even think of using something that is out for a week not yet proven, if you rely so much on your system and have no resources to get to a working state?

If you do enough research you find well tested CFWs that were successfully many people. The instructions usually include things like clearly working upgrade paths from many firmware versions, QA flagging for easy downgrading and creating NAND dumps with multiman if something goes wrong.

Then, during your unprepared process, you get in panic and cause much more pain to yourself. If you had done your research, you could have avoided this.

I know that no one wants to read things like this, but then such sad things happen. And there is no easy way out of it now.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Thanks for all the Help, I have fixed my PS3 but lost all my DLC, SaveData etc. RoGERO to the Rescue.

After I accidentally whipped my LT HD (I do not recommend doing this with a important HD unless you ave to) it took a few days to get Win7 back on it, the darn thing wouldn't boot Win7 install from anything, I had to sneak it in on a USB.

I had to pull my laptop hard drive and start up the PS3 with the LT HD so it would give me the select + Start option, bring it right to where it says hold select + start for 5 seconds to start the process. At this point I removed the LT HD and put back in my PS3 HD while I also have Rogero on my USB plugged in. It always starts, but gives an error (most likely because the HD specs etc are different, I was using a 500g HD from my lap top the PS3 is 360g)

However, at this point (AND ONLY THIS POINT) I could shut down, then restart, and it would give me the plug in your DS3 and press PS direction, leading me again to the Select + Start format option again. This time it goes through, and insted of just giving me the BSOD again, like SGK would, I got the system install and rebooted into ROGERO when it was all done.

I'm gripped I lost my GT5 Save Game with Speed Test and Motegy. I would really love it if somebody could hook up a save game after patch 2.11 with speed test ad motegy up on it.

Sponsored Links

Video: PS3 CFW 4.40.5 CDEX Custom Firmware by Team SGK Arrives

Sponsored Links
    Following up on their previous update, today Team SGK has released PS3 CFW 4.40.5 CDEX with the changes outlined below.

Download: [Register or Login to view links]

MD5 Hash: 88b16b02969e15c30cb11345b9f8a9ea

To quote, roughly translated: Voilla my new cfw 4.40.5 available in the day with a great new mode 3 the normal 4.40, 4.40 CDEX the fashion and fashion DEX 4.30!

Changelog:
    • Coldboot replaced.
    • lines.qrc replaced.
    • New icons by Hackxell.
    • Improved support to Rebug Toolbox for all modes of the CFW (normal, CDEX and DEX).
    • Added PSIDPatcher 4.40 Rogero style.
    • Access to the PSN (normal mode).
    • ReActPSN fully functional (normal mode).
    • Fixed the error at startup of the Minis games that displayed a black screen.
    • Coldboot Minis replaced.
    • Can be installed by all cfw (3.55, 4.21 to 4.30 and to 4.40), is not installable on consoles with OFW greater than 3.55.

Installation Guide:
    • Set "System Update Debug" ON.
    • Copy the. PUP in the usb drive that you prefer in the usual path PS3/UPDATE.
    • Start it from XMB starting from CFW (3.55, 4.21 or 4.30)

Enjoy!

Video: PS3 CFW 4.40.5 CDEX Custom Firmware by Team SGK Arrives

More PlayStation 3 News...

can someone please send another link without the Letitbit does not work in my country! thank you

are you out of your mind??? you can't mix 4.40 CEX with 4.30 DEX!!!

I don't understand??

Fixed the error at startup of the Minis games that displayed a black screen.

Ah, what? if this is true I hope rebug can make something with similar features...

What is CDEX?? Retail consoles are CEX and DEX are debug consoles... that I know. When I search for CDEX I get 0 information..

Hmm do anyone know if multiman Steelth works with this firmware?

Dude your Features gave my PS3 a BSOD, had to use Rogero to save my system.

Too fancy too much problems, I would look into why your CFW Bricked my system when I simply ran the SGKupdate from within.....

It's probably CEX+DEX, similar to Rebug's REX I assume.

Sponsored Links

Page 25 of 28 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News