Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 24 of 28 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Turn off Your PS3, just Hold Power Button until hear 2 Beeps.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I'll get some RCA Cables and try this, thanks

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    All ps3 models include RCA+scart.

I havnt had those cables since I moved. UPDATE still not good.

I popped out the HD from my laptop & put it in the PS3, I was able to get the screen that tells me to have 4.40 on a USB and press select & start then again holding them.

I put my PS3 HD back in then held select start, it went through the format process all the way to 100%, the system then reboots to the Blue Screen of Death.

I can get it to format the HD booting with my laptop HD and the blue screen only comes with the PS3 HD, it will also give me the "Cannot start the appropriate system storage was not found" error if I boot sans HD. I'm thinking SGK fried my HD so I'm going to see about buying a used laptop hd at a PC shop later today. I'm so bummed out...

Your HDD is not fried and replacing it will not solve your problem.

Try installing Rogero 4.40 v1.03 when it asks you to press select+start.

I'll do that right now. I gotta log off tho cuz I need my laptop HD to get it started, Ill post back up in like 20min. Thanks much for the help.

It just keeps getting worse I want to die. I accidentally hit format with my laptop HD still in (my fault, been in a panic over this) lost all my laptop files, gone, and I gotta pay to reinstall windows cause I don't have a recovery CD, and formatted the HD to PS3

Well with Rodegero on the USB the one you said to use, I figure atheist my PS3 should work, but NOPE, same thing Blue Screen of Death, and not its 2 hard drives. I'm tripping, all my lap top and ps3 stuff gone in one day, I'm sitting scarred to do anything I want to end it.

I can't do anything right (been on CFW since 355, held off going to 4.21 went right to 4.31 from 3.55. All I've been doing is GT5 and I feel so stupid, I don't know what to. So I got a friend going to make a windows 7 install disk to hopefully get my LT back up, I'm positive that's just a windows install away from being back up and running minus the last 5 years of my life...

PS3 looks to be a Brick, at least wiping my LT HD shows its not the HD but the PS3 system that's finished, only hope is a Sony Repair.

Both Cables do nothing, 2 hard drives both stuck on blue screen AFTER reforming the HD on both. I'm assuming the cashe on the PS3 is done gotten messed up, nothing left to do.

BEWARE of SGK CFW, it's during auto reboot from updating SGK CFW that I got this Blue screen of Death. The update damaged I assume internal flash memory files beyond repair, and way beyond a simple recovery. I'm thinking Sony will just send me back a refurbished PS3 after I cover the fee.
    Last edited by Rac3rX; 04-15-2013 at 12:20 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

For BSOD, you could put the PS3 into FSM and install Rogero 3.55 3.7

Then get out of FSM, toggle_qa, install 3.55 OFW in recovery and you should be good to go.

Has fixed other people's BSOD with no writing before.

Wait FSM fail safe mode, same as in recovery menu. I can't even get that screen anymore at least till I get my LT HD formatted back into windows. But it says have 4.40 or greater on the USB when I did that. I assume your saying with 3.55 it will still load and format my system then reboot getting past the BSOD.

I get the recovery menu only when a non PS3 formatted HD is in the system during boot up.

So I got a step one fix my LT then go get 3.55 rogero 3.7 on my USB and do the same process as I did before getting through then reformat and hopefully this time I will get past the BSOD...

This is hard to swallow I'm sorry if I'm in a bit of a panic and flustered. I'm so broke right now it's not funny, and I've spend the day losing money I don't have to fix stuff I already bought. I am new to the scene and all the names of stuff, like Recovery and fail safe mode.

Recovery = the normal power button process, and the FSM is the power + eject button thing.

I really appreciate the help, I'm glad there is somebody trying to help me as I feel horribly alone. Can you please post a link to the files I will need on my USB to get started, I will swing by a friends and dl it to my USB. I don't have the money to fix my LT so hopefully my friend can make me a windows install disk and my original windows key works with it.

I'm having such tough times with my life, my PS3 was my escape and pass time through a very tough crappy time in my life.
    Last edited by Rac3rX; 04-15-2013 at 03:19 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

That's why you should always use Rebug CFW. FSM is Factory Service Mode and you need an FSM dongle to access it. Before you try that, format your HDD again and then try installing the latest Rogero downgrader.

If this works, enable QA then install Rogero 3.55 v3.7. From there, install Rebug 4.30.2.

Sponsored Links

Page 24 of 28 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News