Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 11 of 28 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links

Video: PS3 CFW 4.31 v4 Update by Team SGK is Now Available

Sponsored Links
    Following up on their previous update, Team SGK has now released a PS3 CFW 4.31 v4 update with a multi-part demonstration video below.

Download: [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] (Mirror) / [Register or Login to view links]

PS3 CFW 4.31 v4 MD5: AF9438D646FB52184E8FBFCFCC9B4396

Here is a Christmas present from French Developers Team SGK, to quote roughly translated: Hi everyone, the Noel father went through my message box after this afternoon and guess what there was when I logged?

Yep, A beautiful CFW 4.31 v4 TeamSGK brand new only asking that to be download and installed, DO NOT FORGET back through the 3.55, so it is with pleasure and I present you below... MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL OUR MEMBERS: here's a video for you to feast before downloading.

Here are the main novelty of our new ultra-functional and CFW perfomants:

Changelog:
    • Complete removal of the "rebooting" when using package.
    • Modded multiMAN Stealth Integre-Homebrew additional category in the XMB Arrow TV and VIDEO merged.
    • Adding a video manager - Adding a music manager.
    • Adding a Photo getionnaire.
    • Games Category XMBSGK change to "+" and SGK HOME MANAGER sgkAPP now available in the new category "+" XMBSGK.

Video: PS3 CFW 4.31 v4 Update by Team SGK is Now Available

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    I have now promoted the news to the main page and +Rep for the update PS 4.

I'm on this dilemma , wanna play newer games but i'm a dev too all my homebrews are on 355 , can i play homebrews and run ps3load on this firmware ? can i go back to 3.55 any time?

pls somebody tell me why i should not use this? everybody posting this isn't safe and not stable bla bla...

It's under development so not as widely tested as the others at the moment. If you are the type of person who enjoys tinkering with new things and have a hardware flasher it may be worth checking out, however, those who don't are probably better off using one of THESE more common PS3 CFWs.

why does this say 4.31 when its actually 4.30 coreOS and its the same core as Rogero, E3 and BlueDisc?

can i do this on my ofw 4.31?

is there a step by step tutorial somewhere?

hey everyone HELLO.. I'm new here..

i've been visiting PS3NEWS long ago.. but wasn't a member yet .. i guess its the best website 4 ps3 luvers, jailbreaks,cfws... in my opinion.. hoping a lot 4m here friends
    Last edited by Strifex; 01-04-2013 at 03:02 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

hmmm... better stick to rogero....

Sponsored Links

Page 11 of 28 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News