Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Sponsored Links

Confused PS3 CFW 3.70 video?

Sponsored Links
    What the hell is this and who is this guy lol, check the vid:

Mirror:

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I saw that last night hehe... it is by the PS3 hacker rms although he listed it in the "comedy" section of YouTube. On IRC people pointed out there is no update found (via [Register or Login to view links]) and it is likely 3.55 with a 3.70 spoof and the 3.60 npdrm keys added to appldr... so chances are it was just made for fun.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    For 3.70 CFW to be made we would either need.

1) 3.70 OFW
    2) A time machine.

lol but i guess it is not fake coz he has all the latest homebrew apps and plays portal 2, so even if it's not 3.70 cfw the vid looks pretty legit.

Its a very convincing video apart from the 3.70 part. If it was claimed to be a 3.60 jailbreak then it would look genuine, or some very tricky camera work.

The user names at start up seem interesting: user, retail np, unmodified np, and product qa. Mathieulh has been talking about QA Flag on twitter so I guess this is a debug unit in the video.

Its interesting and hopefully something big is on the way but the 3.70 part is tottaly weird but probably just a bit of a joke.

The video is real, that much I can say. As for the 3.70 part, he could have laid hands on an un-released 3.70 FW that is expected to be pushed on Sony's servers as soon as PSN is back online.

I just hope this materializes into something, otherwise I have to keep on reading that kid Mathieulh's Tweets.

Quite amazed by the video and whether if it is real or not, i would say he has a debug unit and has modified the f/w but lets hope this materializes into something and hopefully a 3.70 cfw before 3.70 is even released officially that would be funny.

this guy is an idiot just like math, unless it is actually math, what has he got to gain from this crap.. trying to inflate his poor lonely geek ego because he wet the bed and mummy didnt love him..

maybe if he were nicer to people, instead of acting like he has the emotional intelect of a mongaloid baboons anus, he may lead a normal, happy life.. i pity you and your kind.

Wow Elser1 you must be having a bad day :-) the truth is not really known but it seems that he has homebrew + portal 2, which has me excited.

Did anyone notice that you can't play the video now? It has become 'private'

Hmm... Interesting turn of events?

Sponsored Links
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News