Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Sponsored Links

PS3 CFW 3.55 PS3A Revision 2 Custom Firmware is Released

Sponsored Links
    Today French PlayStation 3 developer Bhaal has released PS3 CFW 3.55 PS3A Revision 2 Custom Firmware which includes a 3.66 Spoof and OtherOS++ support among the features detailed below.

Download: [Register or Login to view links]

To quote, roughly translated: After a first version successful team of the PS3 Devs-Addict is proud to present its second CFW always based on a 3.55.

Changelog Rev. 2:
    • Add new lv1 lv2 peek & poke for OtherOS & more + + new patch
    • New user Icons
    • Package Manager by Rebug
    • Included BDemu v2 & OpenFTP by axtux
    • Add Heavy Rain theme
    • Spoof 3.66
    • Add 22GB for OtherOS, just need to install petiboot
    • Support for OtherOS++ (bug no trophy)

ToDo List:
    • Downgrade from this PS3 Firmware

Some of you probably noticed that it only supports CFW activation QA Flag as I have clearly said that the new CFW PS3A permitted. Actually after further testing we realized that this patch made inoperative trophies and as a result prevented the games run.

We therefore preferred to remove this feature. In short it does not install the pkg from QA by QA if the cons has been previously activated it will remain active.

That's if you have any ideas or desires for the next version of our CFW, you express

Update: Follow-up testing by some members and myself, what a CFW product "BlueScreen" on PS3 with a 40GB hard drive. If others encounter similar problem going through the recovery mode and then returned it. Go to the forum to notify me your problem.

But the good news that his CFW supports the downgrade without you change the CFW-otheros Special order downgraded, I would like to thank the entire community of PS3A to follow us every day.

PS3 CFW 3.55 PS3A Revision 2 Custom Firmware is Released

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    One thing is the spoof 3.66 what i think it is or i'm fooling myself.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    It's just like the previous spoof, to prevent accidental updating mainly... it won't allow users to get on PSN with CFW if that is what you were thinking of.

but will it spoof games requiring 3.6+firmware so that they'll run? That's the main question.

Natively no, but if this CFW was used in conjunction with an update patch then it would allow playing the newer games that have fixes as normal basically.

Confused

What's the spoof for ? You can't access to the Network anyway ==!

As mentioned above, the spoof is only intended to prevent accidental updating of a PS3's Firmware. Those who aren't worried about that don't need the spoof really, just people who may have a friend come over and want to play a game or get on PSN and then update the Firmware on the owner's PS3, etc.

3.55 number starts to hurt my feelings!!!

So if you don't use OtherOS its safe to stay on Kmeaw 3.55 for playing games? Or is there a benefit to upgrading to this?

must be one of the most boring you tube videos ever.. LOL thanks for your effort devs..

this ones not for me. i think i'm gonna upgrade my 3.55 ofw white fat 60 gig launch 500gig hdd to 3.55 kmeaw..

thanks

Sponsored Links
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News