Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    technodon statements as such as the one you just made can set the community back, months of hard work lost. never let your right hand know what your left hand is doing. i'm gonna brave a brick with a cechg on this one wish me luck.

i'm glad i'm back on kmeaw this cfw is crap.
    Last edited by openupyourmind; 06-29-2011 at 04:54 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    very good news.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I also think this custom firmware is crap.

Sponsored Links

CFW 3.55 PS3A Rev 3

Sponsored Links
    Following up on their previous release, today French PlayStation 3 developer djoe45 has released PS3 CFW 3.55 PS3A Revision 3 Custom Firmware along with a video of it in action below.

Download: [Register or Login to view links]

To quote, roughly translated: Hello, today I decided to share my advanced our CFW 3.55, and yes it takes me like that. This Rev 3 contains a lot of novelty in design of the XMB and corrects an annoying bug with formatting, so all this is set, but above all I brought you your own category "Homebrew" that works for all languages.

I've prepared a short demonstration video to get you the mouth water: ^ ^

Rev 3 Changelog:
    • Add Category Homebrew
    • New user Icons
    • New police 3x
    • New sound coldboot
    • I gave up using the kernel Kmeaw to use the latest patches from "PS3MFW" & Various fixed

This version will be my last for now, I'm less available at this time because of my work, but I assure you, I do not give up getting what it takes and more material for you to design new pure

I want to thank are Glevand & Gitbrew team that are always present on stage PS3 despite many departures and some KakaRoToks for PS3MFW (helps me only in part) and especially his patience, the whole team of PS3-Addict, the team Fail0verFlow for keys that allowed us to come here today and tons of thanks!

Update: Hello everyone, I have news for you today, unfortunately I stop the development of CFW PS3A... But to help the Team DH in the development of JFW added to my knowledge and a French translation, will also represent the JFW-Addict PS3.

Addict-PS3 has always been allied with the Devil forum Hades, is we are a union of our expertise to advance the scene by combining a strong team of developers at Team "DH" Until now the scene n' ever was welded, for me it's time to change that!

I think I have CFW is stable and complete, it can hold up the release of JFW, if all of times you encounter a problem please let me know.

PS3 CFW 3.55 PS3A Revision 3 Custom Firmware is Released

More PlayStation 3 News...

Would someone mind explaining "I gave up using the kernel Kmeaw to use the latest patches from "PS3MFW" & Various fixed"? I"m not sure I understood that.

Unnecessary CFW. Kmeaw enough for 3.55.

is there any CFW for ps3 slim 4.25?? or a legit downgrade from 4.25 to 3.55

please answer...

4.25 dont believe it, maybe E3 or a progskeet (clone) would do the job. But I believe 4.1 is the highest fw for ps3 console to downgrade.

Let the experts answers also..

I like the idea that OtherOS is available again for PS3. I am a big fan of installing Linux on my PS3 and this CFW sounds quite promising.

as far as i know the e3 downgrade cannot be patched with software from sony, i'm pretty sure that it can only be patched with a new hardware revision like the new 3000x series console which has minimum firmware of 3.60 programmed in factory.

so in theory if you have a flasher and your console supported 3.55 then it should be ok to downgrade from any future firmwares but it might be possible that they send a syscon update to the system to revoke downgrading in that case you would have to remove the new syscon patches before updating but if they could do this then i'm sure that they would have done it already?

Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News