Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Question PS3 CFW 3.55 Kmeaw + MultiMan Error

Sponsored Links
    HI!

I've been on 3.41 for a while now and i've jailbroken my ps3 with a JB device. I now decided to go the CFW route, but i had a hickup.

I've D/L OFW 3.55 + Kmeaws CFW 3.55 as it came recommended, they both installed without any problems, but when i tried to launch any of the backup managers or an emulator/ftp software i get errors and they don't launch. I even deleted all of them and installed only MultiMan 1.12.04 and it does nothing again... i get an error 80029519.

I have a 40 gig Fat PS3 for my jailbreaking needs... so some help would be appreciated!

Thank you in advance. Sean

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    You may need to install the BDEMU.pkg - I use Wanin V2 which doesn't require it, but I believe Kmeaw needs it to be ran everytime you want to run a game.

Search the Forum for bdemu, it should turn up a few results

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    To be exact - BDemu needs to be installed only once if you're using MultiMAN above version 1.15. Look into the MultiMAN thread (most of the time featured on the main news page).

I'll check into it and report... thanks for now guys!

BDEMU.pkg will solve your problem if you install it once and forget about it

Reinstall the newest version of MM on your console. When you get an error like that it is usually because something in the program is corrupt. If you were missing the BDEmu, you would get a warning in MM not an error. Delete the program altogether from the XMB and reinstall the newest version of MM, then install BDEmu. Use the Attachments feature (little paper clip on thread title) to find it attached to the MultiMan thread.

Sponsored Links
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News