Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

PS3 black screen with Kmeaw CFW

Sponsored Links
    Hey i'm back again hopefully you know who am i nah it doesn't matter.

So i got my PS3 come with 3.30 stock.. i upgraded to 3.55 kmeaw. Now i be able to play Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 , but some other games like:

Naruto Ninja Storm 1 & 2
    Heavy Rain
    Pain
    Killzone 3
    White Knight Chronicles

all give me either black screen or boot me back to XMB. I tried using ebootFIX.exe to replace all my original games from HDD of USRDIR with the [RETAIL] Still doesn't work. I tried to use the [NPDRM] with .pkg to load. it doesn't work either.

P.S. I'm disc-less. Some games work some games don't Please help ! I search around, they be able to play disc-less with Naruto Ultimate Storm 1 & 2

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Try using MultiMAN select + X

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    nope , doesn't work. still black screen..

I suggest you just go get some cheap PS3 game, for the time being try using different managers such as Gaia Manager and Open Manager.

I tried Gaia Manager, Multiman, Open Manager.. all don't work for the game of those i listed above.

So you mean i should get at least any type of game to trick the PS3 i have the game i'd in my External HDD?

Quote Originally Posted by Jianwei View Post
    So you mean i should get at least any type of game to trick the PS3 i have the game i'd in my External HDD?
    Yeah, using any PS3 game will increase compatibly, you just run the game and play it from your PS3 XMB the same way you would play using a disk (Remember to always use Select + X on MultiMAN which enables "BDmirror".)

Thanks HeyManHRU !

Now i be able to play all games

Sponsored Links
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News