Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

PS3 4.50 CFW MiralaTijera: CFW 4.50 MLT with 3.3.1 Integrated Core

Sponsored Links
    Following up on his previous updates, today Spanish PlayStation 3 developer MiralaTijera has updated his PS3 CFW to version 4.50 which includes System Manager v1.2 and Integrated Core version 3.3.1 followed by a v1.1 bug fix with more details outlined below.

Download: [Register or Login to view links] (194.6 MB) / [Register or Login to view links] (Mirror) / [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links]

PUP HASH:
    CRC32: F37BDA8D
    MD5: E32F7F25D2B25504ECC9884927B8609C
    SHA-1: F6B3B36FB22E3BAE5A96B90E2A77DF8DE2EA4844

To quote, roughly translated:
    • ReActPSN activated.
    • Screenshots anywhere activated.
    • Core 3.3.0 with System Manager ported to 4.50.
    • BD check off (in the next core bdemu flag will be available).
    • WiFi/ BT check off (you can upgrade to this cfw if you have the wifi or bt broken).

This time I took what I most liked from other cfw's and I added my things.

To install the SM.SELF put it in the root of a pendrive formated in fat32. Then connect to the usb port closest to the BD Drive and turn on the console, will be installed.

For nosearch flag is still as old cfw's. The flags: nordump, flashdump, fullramdump, lv1dump, etc.. ported to 4.50, except bdemu (coming soon, tomorrow)

Update 1:
    • CORE 3.3.1

Changelog:
    • bdemu flag working

From hellsing9: Now you can install 4.50 without the controller, the PUP got fixed in order to "evade" BR-drive checks doing that to avoid also getting stuck in a loop. (pain in the arse). To use BDEMU, you must use this core, if not you can keep what you already have. To install it just drag "sys_init_osd.self* into your flashdrive root (FAT 32) in the right USB port and power on your PS3.

To use BDEMU, you could use installdbemu. If you use instead nosearch at the same time or flag bdemu to left it active everytime you start your PS3 (boot-time) if you don't want to use "nosearch".
    Code:
    Core: Welcome to the CORE v3.3.1 for 4.50 CFW 
    Core: bd drive reset result = (0x8001050f)
    Core: bd drive authenticate result = (0x80010510)
    Core: Seeking for updates in usb drive......
    Core: Mount dev-rewrite Result (0x00000000)
    Core: BdEmulator Called!!! Init subsystem 
    Core: BdEmulator Modify lv1 to spoof original drive to the core 
    Core: BdEmulator Spoofing drive INQUIRY to SONY PS-SYSTEM 308R 
    Core: BdEmulator Stoping all dma / mmio transfers and redirect to the core 
    Core: BdEmulator Checking all the last job's about BdEmulator , all seems fine! 
    Core: BdEmulator Started and alive! 
    Core: Installing lv1 peek / poke driver 
    mount /dev_bdvd(ret = 0x00000000)
    Core: BdEmulator Still working on background.. 
    Core: All tasks done 
    Core: Changing led and continue boot 
    Core: Still running on background , see you later :-D
    Core: Launching Estwald system manager for CFW MLT 4.50 with fan control enabled
    You can install CFW 4.50 without Drive, the PUP was previously prepared to avoid the Drive checks on update. To use bdemu you need to use this core.

To install sys_init_osd.self put it in the root of a pendrive formated in fat32 and connect to the usb port closest to the BD Drive and turn on the console, will be installed.

For BDEMU you can use installbdemu if you use the nosearch flag or bdemu flag to activate on every startup if you will not use the nosearch.

Finally, from hellsing9 also comes a Mini Manual:
    • Install PUP file, from XMB or recovery.
    • Format flashdrive to FAT32 and copy into the root of the FD (flashdrive) SM.SELF file (50KB)
    • Power on your PS3 with flahdrive inserted to the closest USB port of BR-drive.
    • If all went well or OK, this will create a file called _Init.txt saying = "SUCESS!". SM.SELF gets deleted in this process.
    • If you don't want to wait for more news (emulator for BR for example) you can activate "flag no search" to increase speed in your PS3 boot-time. Just create a folder called "flags" over the root in your flashdrive and insert (copy) inside there a file of "0kb" named = nosearch
    • Same procedure, power on your PS3 with the flashdrive connected to the USB closest to the PS3 BR-drive and if all goes well. Boot-time speed will increase and you can enjoy from this CFW. Thanks to alexjrocks.

Bugfix v1.1 Update:
    • Put in root of pendrive formatted in fat32, turn on console with it connected to the usb port closest to the BD Drive and the nosearch flag disabled, will be installed. Should fix multiMAN issues, discs detection and the use of nosearch + installbdemu flags.

PS3 4.50 CFW MiralaTijera: CFW 4.50 MLT with 3.3.1 Integrated Core

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    So can anybody explain waht the core 3.3.1 is.. I know i've been away for a while.. but whats different in this CFW than the others ?

Sponsored Links

PS3 4.46 CFW MLT By MiralaTijera with 3.3.2 Integrated Core Arrives

Sponsored Links
    Following up on his previous updates, today Spanish PlayStation 3 developer MiralaTijera has updated his PS3 CFW to version 4.46 CFW MLT with 3.3.2 Integrated Core which includes the BDEmu XMB Mod, Cobra, updated FTP and plug-ins as outlined below.

Download: [Register or Login to view links] (193.7 MB) / [Register or Login to view links] (Mirror) / [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] (Mirror) / [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] (Mirror)

PUP HASH:
    CRC32: B5DECC52
    MD5: 3B5D799BA1933D6684CF2663F9042A43
    SHA-1: 6CA7F93696923E80F7C8294258E0340EFC4BB54F

To quote, roughly translated: This CFW contains a new BDEMU for users without a working or broken Drive that manages to run the console as it has a 100% working Drive.

The only problem is that you must have connected a broken Drive if you want to mount the disks 100% discless. If not, you can use app_home as before... with this method you can also avoid remarry the Drive, try enable bdemu and put a Drive with another key and it will work perfectly. Will not read from disk, but will mount all 100% with the discless.
    • COBRA 7.00 implemented
    • BD check off + working bdemu flag
    • WiFi/ BT check off (you can upgrade to this cfw if you have the wifi or bt broken)

Estwald told me to release System Manager that he adapted to monothread which worked well in this CFW, so here it is (linked above).

To install the SM.SELF put it in the root of a pendrive formated in fat32. Then connect to the usb port closest to the BD Drive and turn on the console, will be installed.

Edit: I forgot to mention that I modified GameOS to get devices directly on games (XMB). You can navigate as it were an FTP file manager, but only deletes files...

You've made a plugin compatible with this cfw ftp_server and I have done one pack all in 1 (linked above).. they are copied to dev_hdd0 and this gives us:
    • ftp_server.sprx, server ftp active always, XMB, playing, etc... (I try it to make it work on this cfw and thus with cobra included)
    • netiso.sprx load isos by network
    • rawseciso.sprx reading and mounting isos in raw
    • ntfs_ext_iso.self support NTFS
    • testplugin.self rebootea the console by pressing L3 + R2 + or off it with L3 + R2 + X

Least the ftp_server that I redid it all came included in the cobra and thus only copying that reiniciais and everything will be working.

Finally, from haz_367: For anyone that like to have the WebMAN column in the MLT446 just replace with original to get the extra "My Games" WebMAN shown... in case you want to remove those other shortcuts at the bottom of the game column list remove this line from your "category_game.xml"
    Code:
    <Query class="type:x-xmb/folder-pixmap" key="host_hdd0" src="host://localhost/"/>
    1) fixed category_game.xml (add the WebMAN "my games" option + incl the shortcuts to app_home etc...)

Download: [Register or Login to view links]

2) fixed category_game.xml (add the WebMAN "my games" option + removed shortcuts)

Download: [Register or Login to view links]

Network streaming with JB format backup games = OK

PS3 4.46 CFW MLT By MiralaTijera with 3.3.2 Integrated Core Arrives

More PlayStation 3 News...

Quote Originally Posted by jabberosx View Post
    So can anybody explain waht the core 3.3.1 is.. I know i've been away for a while.. but whats different in this CFW than the others ?
    i dont have an answer about the changes sorry but ur question got me and mayb (hopefully) others thinking... i always assumed the ps3 was linux based but have never heard of the kernel being mentioned so i assumed the 'core' was simply a renamed 'kernel' but no!
    for a VERY basic explanation of the difference here is a quote from english.stackexchange.com/questions/32206/kernel-vs-core that made things a little clearer for me:

"So, to get to the heart of the matter here, the core meaning of kernel is that it is a "core" of something, and "core" comes from a word meaning "heart" - which is another way of referring to the center of something. Nevertheless, kernel apparently has its origins in grain, while core was used first with fruit.

Either way, there is no clear distinction to draw between the two except in IT, where core has come to refer to a discrete CPU within a larger CPU cluster, and kernel has come to refer to that irreducible piece of core software that comprises an operating system, without which it could not operate."

yes... i need things to b dumbed-down... a lot, again... i know this wont answer your question but it may help someone else

cheers

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News