Following up on his previous updates, today Spanish PlayStation 3 developer MiralaTijera has updated his PS3 CFW to version 4.50 which includes System Manager v1.2 and Integrated Core version 3.3.1 followed by a v1.1 bug fix with more details outlined below.Sponsored Links
Download: [Register or Login to view links] (194.6 MB) / [Register or Login to view links] (Mirror) / [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links]
To quote, roughly translated:
- ReActPSN activated.
- Screenshots anywhere activated.
- Core 3.3.0 with System Manager ported to 4.50.
- BD check off (in the next core bdemu flag will be available).
- WiFi/ BT check off (you can upgrade to this cfw if you have the wifi or bt broken).
This time I took what I most liked from other cfw's and I added my things.
To install the SM.SELF put it in the root of a pendrive formated in fat32. Then connect to the usb port closest to the BD Drive and turn on the console, will be installed.
For nosearch flag is still as old cfw's. The flags: nordump, flashdump, fullramdump, lv1dump, etc.. ported to 4.50, except bdemu (coming soon, tomorrow)
- CORE 3.3.1
- bdemu flag working
From hellsing9: Now you can install 4.50 without the controller, the PUP got fixed in order to "evade" BR-drive checks doing that to avoid also getting stuck in a loop. (pain in the arse). To use BDEMU, you must use this core, if not you can keep what you already have. To install it just drag "sys_init_osd.self* into your flashdrive root (FAT 32) in the right USB port and power on your PS3.
To use BDEMU, you could use installdbemu. If you use instead nosearch at the same time or flag bdemu to left it active everytime you start your PS3 (boot-time) if you don't want to use "nosearch".
[Register or Login to view code]
You can install CFW 4.50 without Drive, the PUP was previously prepared to avoid the Drive checks on update. To use bdemu you need to use this core.
To install sys_init_osd.self put it in the root of a pendrive formated in fat32 and connect to the usb port closest to the BD Drive and turn on the console, will be installed.
For BDEMU you can use installbdemu if you use the nosearch flag or bdemu flag to activate on every startup if you will not use the nosearch.
Finally, from hellsing9 also comes a Mini Manual:
- Install PUP file, from XMB or recovery.
- Format flashdrive to FAT32 and copy into the root of the FD (flashdrive) SM.SELF file (50KB)
- Power on your PS3 with flahdrive inserted to the closest USB port of BR-drive.
- If all went well or OK, this will create a file called _Init.txt saying = "SUCESS!". SM.SELF gets deleted in this process.
- If you don't want to wait for more news (emulator for BR for example) you can activate "flag no search" to increase speed in your PS3 boot-time. Just create a folder called "flags" over the root in your flashdrive and insert (copy) inside there a file of "0kb" named = nosearch
- Same procedure, power on your PS3 with the flashdrive connected to the USB closest to the PS3 BR-drive and if all goes well. Boot-time speed will increase and you can enjoy from this CFW. Thanks to alexjrocks.
Bugfix v1.1 Update:
- Put in root of pendrive formatted in fat32, turn on console with it connected to the usb port closest to the BD Drive and the nosearch flag disabled, will be installed. Should fix multiMAN issues, discs detection and the use of nosearch + installbdemu flags.
More PlayStation 3 News...