Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links

Cool PS3 4.10 CFW / MFW Includes Install Package Files by TechnoDon

Sponsored Links
    Here is my first PS3 4.10 CFW (Custom Firmware) / MFW (Modified Firmware) which includes the Install Package Files option in the PlayStation 3 XMB for those interested.

Download: [Register or Login to view links] ( Warning: Read Notes below before installing!)

For those curious, this PS3 CFW / MFW is a modified 4.10 [Register or Login to view links] via PS3MFW Builder intended for installation on PS3 3.55 Retail consoles.

Changes:

1. Custom Coldboot
    2. Kiosk/Shop XMB restrictions have been removed so PlayStation Home/PlayStation Store work fine.
    3. Modified to allow installation of retail signed packages

Notes: DO NOT install this unless you have an E3 flasher or Progskeet type device to downgrade your PS3 to 3.55. Unfortunately 3.55 signed PS3 homebrew does not install/run. Also be aware it doesn't load any PlayStation 3 game backups so you will need to have the game disc to play them.

To Unlock the XMB: Hold L1+R1+Select+Square simultaneously. When the security settings icon is selected. It will ask for you to input a code (four digit code). Enter 2464.

Enjoy!

PS: PS3Hen if you would like to add XMB Manager that would be great

PS3 4.10 CFW / MFW Includes Install Package Files by TechnoDon

More PlayStation 3 News...

Banned User
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I have my own plans for the kiosk using VSH.self, which I may (depending on whether it works or not) reveal in my 4.10HFW. But I'll can patch your CFW with the XMBM+. Do you want it loaded from USB (which allows for updates), or loaded from the category_game.xml (updating requires re-installation of firmware)?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    that's great news but waiting for install package.

from USB would be better

just found out that platstation home requires the latest update data to run which doesn't seem to download on kiosk firmware you can download it here and install it via USB: [Register or Login to view links]
    Last edited by technodon; 02-18-2012 at 05:04 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Is this custom firmware play +3.6x games??

[Register or Login to view links]

Yes, but it doesn't load any backups so you will need to have the game-disc to play.

OK i will try it, thanks for helping.

Okay, but please do keep in mind to go back to 3.55 firmware (if you were on it) you will need a hardware flasher like the the E3 flasher and this can't run multiMAN or anything else that lets you play game backups.

oh i haven't got E3 Flasher or hardware flasher then i wait more time for update

so it's incomplete progress right ? need to make backups work right ? or there is a special PKGs for this ?

Sponsored Links
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News