Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Done as requested on the main article now- Cheers for the update technodon and +Rep!

Sponsored Links
    You should definitely do the Cinavia patch , Credit Tical for figuring out which files. It stops people getting an error message half way through watching a bluray rip saying its copyright protected content, also sound is cut and movie cant be watched because of this.

You should also warn anyone who installs these HFW's that they are at risk of a console ban if they connect to PSN, Don't think sony can't check the system if they want to.

i'm not saying they will ban people but its possible and people might not be aware of the small risk when they try this, flasher or not.
    Last edited by CeXML; 02-19-2012 at 02:08 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

any new changes! plz post it

thx technodon for your hard work

i've been trying to get banned ever since gothots 3.55 jailbreak, sony sent me a warning email telling me to reinstall official firmware which i ignored. but if i succeed i'll let you know..

will it work on ofw 4.10?

you could try it i think it will most likely say corrupted data

so i have to be on 3.55 then update with your mfw?

Well this sucks. Picked a bad time to go and see the in-laws. I think that I will have to test this out when I get back.

Quote Originally Posted by technodon View Post
    hen any idea how i would enable game updates? i tried swapping gameupdate_plugin.sprx and checked all the other game type files but there are the same size so i doubt swaping them will do anything. i uploaded the wrong version... fail. i'll up the proper one!

hen, i uploaded the wrong version that was a base version which had no custom new features message, no modified coldboot, the XMB restrictions were not removed also there wasn't the game category install package modifications so maybe that's why your XMB mods didn't work.. i'm uploading the proper one now.
    No I don't know at the moment which sprx handles game updates.

I'll patch the proper version now.

going to take a closer look at demonhades 3.56 although i think that he just patched it with files from 3.55 so i don't think the same method will work for 3.60+ because of the firmware differences.. but maybe it will lead somewhere.

Sponsored Links
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News