Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    dude but how can i get the technodon mfw because my console accidently upgraded itself to 4.10

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Hey, I'm on OFW 4.10... I have not updated to 4.11. Anyways, I'm finding this much more tricky to "Jailbreak" and install "CFW" on my PS3 as I did on my PSP. Can you guide me through? Or you still trying to figure it out as well.

Adam

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    You will need to be on 3.55 firmware to install this CFW, you won't be able be able to play backups using this CFW but you can use any 3.55 CFW to play backups.

Hi. Would this work if installed on a demo kiosk FirmWare-3.60 and convert it to a retail?

Nevermind. It won't.
    Last edited by theinfinite; 03-02-2012 at 06:31 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by technodon View Post
    Yeah, the keys geohot used to sign packages in 3.55 were revoked after 3.56 so thats why no homebrew installs/runs. until someone dumps new keys and release new signing tools. no homebrew is going to run, i doubt anyone will accomplish this though its sonys system they seem to have secured it..
    completely wrong. no pkg keys where revoked.. pkg's require a private key for a ecasda signature which cannot be calc'd because they did not fail on the R value (ie used random value instead of static like selfs).. geohot patched his CFW to skip the ecasda signature check for pkgs.. which is why his psudo-retail pkgs install on all 3.55MFW's because they use his nas_plugin.sprx patch..

good to see you back Belmondo!!

thanks my dear

What would happen if this firmware was installed into a demo kiosk at 3.60?

this firmware if it works if you can upgrade from OFW 4.10 but I wonder if you can run backups with this cfw?

dude nice but can you make 4.11 cfw cause some on that update right now

Sponsored Links
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News