Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 917181920 LastLast

ModderExcess, stop posting bs on this forum. i explained to you about public and private keys and you wouldn't even know what they were if it wasn't for me. you have the 4.21 keys? Oh My God.. lol post them in IRC and let euss take a look public keys are only useful for decrypting so we can add them to 3.55 and pirate new gemes yea! as for getting the private keys. it ain't gonna happen since sony fixed the sign fail bug that failover flow team found. why are you doing this???

Thank you GOD!!!!

A member with a brain joined this section, Hell Yea

it's look a fake hahahah!!!

please just ignore it all.. more fakes below:

PS3 4.21 Jailbreak - ft. Full Voice Tutorial/Q:A

Dongle Version 4.21

Download link: http://www.mediafire.com/?vlttq9x7dq5w9sg (Passworded - Fake so don't bother!)
    This jailbreaks your 4.21 console and put it on Dongle Firmware!
    This usual takes 1 - 2 hours to install but be patient!
    All additional Files and readme.txts are in the file above, as well a reverter, for your needs!

Additional PS3 Kiosk Firmware Reverters from tjhooker73 (via http://www.ps3news.com/forums/ps3-ha...tml#post424140) as follows:

4.31 Kiosk Video (revised from glitchyjoey)

How to do it: [USB Drive] > (Make an new folder and call it PS3) > [PS3] > (Make a new folder called UPDATE) > [UPDATE] > (Then drop the reverter into the UPDATE folder) > [PS3UPDAT.PUP]

I hope this helps some of the people who got stuck on Kiosk firmware.

★ Tutorial.

1. Download files.
    2. Plug In USB And Create Folder Called PS3.
    3. Inside PS3 Folder Make A Another Folder Called UPDATE.
    4. Inside UPDATE Folder Place The UPDAT.PUP Inside there.
    5. Unplug From PC Then Plug Into PS3.
    6. Go To System Update And Install From USB.
    7. Once Its Installed And Stuff, Go To Settings Then To Security Settings.
    8. Dont Go Into Security Settings Only Hover Over It.
    9. Hold Down L1 + R1 + Square + Select.
    10. Then A Password Should Come Up Put In 0000 or 4801 And Press X.
    11. And your Done

PS3 Downgrade 4.21 to 3.41 Downgrade Test Video by d875j

I am now in charge of this project for Downgrade for 4.21. We making 3.55 downgrade for those who want but under testing.

Facebook Page: facebook.com/pages/D875j-Awesome-PS3-Downgrade/333512753407810

Download 3.65 downgrade test: http://www.mediafire.com/?rr2785xr329geet

Here is another user named xCoLiZzioN who has even tested his 3.55 downgrader BETA release. Sadly enough both of them return "DATA CORRUPTED" .. and thus they state it is in BETA TEST!

This is his Facebook page: facebook.com/pages/D875j-Awesome-PS3-Downgrade/333512753407810

PS3 4.21 Public Keys (BS) from ModderExcess: http://www.mediafire.com/?r803e1c325rh255

Yet another BS one below from PS3JailbreakMast3r...

Get Sony PS3 Jailbreak 4.25/4.23/4.21 For free now!This is the only working ps3 jailbreak for 4.25/4.23/4.21
    You can find the download link for jailbreak 4.25/4.23/4.21 down below. The jailbreak for 4.25 was just released and it is working! The PS3UPDAT.PUP is updated for the ps3 4.25 version as of today 12/09/2012.

Download Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?6cbs7oqcl62skyr (fake)

Steps and Instructions:

STEP 1: Plug a USB stick into your computer
    STEP 2: Create a folder in the root of the USB stick called PS3
    STEP 3: Create a folder inside the PS3 folder called UPDATE
    STEP 4: Move PS3UPDAT.PUP to the directory UPDATE that you just created on the USB stick
    STEP 5: Plug the USB stick into your PS3
    STEP 6: Navigate to Settings Tab
    STEP 7: Choose System Update
    STEP 8: Choose Update via Storage Media
    STEP 9: It will say it found Version 4.21-jb
    STEP 10: Choose OK
    STEP 11: Accept Conditions and Install Update
    STEP 12: After less than a minute, your PS3 will update, beep 4 times then shut down.
    STEP 13: Power up your PS3 (You will have to do it on the console and not by the controller)
    STEP 14: Your PS3 is now jailbroken!

Question 4.25 MFW Real Or Fake

Is the 4.25 MFW real or fake and does it work??? I've seen a lot of videos on youtube showing it. I also was wondering if these are real does Multiman work on them??

Here is one:

Another from gamerexpert: Event preview ps3 hacking.

My name is Gamerexpert, I'm Italian and I am the head of the Expert Team.

I am pleased to encourage all those who are still to OFW 4.25, indicating that by November there will be important news,
    with our release of the new "Custom Firmware 4.25 hyb Gamerexpert" that will lead to a complete reversal of the scene Hacking.

I am writing this to inform and advise to preview Chei has OFW4.25 or less, do not waste money on any hardware modification as downgrade e3, proskeet or others, but to wait for the dissemination of our work is completely free. Within a few days I will show evidence of my work.

I hope you appreciate this news and advice, they do not criticize, ridicule or worse insult me or my Team Expert, who still try to give
    their contribution at all.

I take this opportunity to again greet all with affection and wishing you good things, your partner,

Gamerexpert
    忍者
    PS3 の 秘密
    Attached Images<br><br> Attached Images

Fake

Banned User
    Any real mfw 4.25 would be instant big news all over every ps3 site not released as a dodgy video on youtube.

Example below:

if in doubt when it comes to the scene, it's fake.

rarely will a common user find news before a well known site this and others (not trying to put anyone down)

That's what I kinda thought but, I will maybe try it. You guys should search on youtube it comes up a lot of results. There over 20 Videos like that one.

Thanks Guys
    Last edited by jrccomputer; 10-18-2012 at 06:48 PM

If your PS3 is on 4.25 firmware can you recover to 3.55 firmware or what is the method to downgrade from 4.25 to 3.55???

Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 917181920 LastLast