Sponsored Links

Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I'm hoping it gets released soon. I won't pay for a dongle tho

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Hahaha ^^

Well even it's really use a dongle then I think I will accept it. At least I can play New Release backup games >_<

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    This is a hard subject to talk about because no one knows. Well except for the person/people that made it or are going to make it. And well in to someone releases it or makes it, the public will not know. Can it be done, some way I think so. Will the public ever see it, not sure. Who knows, only time will tell. Just my two cents. Thanks

That is true, especially after what happen to GH... It's really bring a big impact to other PS3 hackers....

If continue like this, I'm afraid maybe there will be no other CFW for the Public to see (T.T)

Confused

As this is our ongoing thread of (mostly bs) PS3 Custom Firmware videos, below are some that surfaced this weekend from TheKuKus1 via YouTube. Based on a rough translation, it appears this alleged DO-RITE PS3 CFW allows users to use True Blue games without the dongle.

DO-RITE cfw for Flesi and Thekukus

this is the first video of the DO-RITE cfw we are starting with the subject and the INIC on ps3, but tomorrow or you will have a game loaded with a fix

for ps3pirata.com

thanks for giving me this opportunity ps3pirata

DO-RITE cfw flesi and ps3 without true blue

video by flesi to see people that do not need cfw true blue

regards

cfw DO-RITOS cargando Call of duty MW3

here is the video loading call of duty modern warfare 3, had a cut, but without battery kedaba me fix it

DO-RITE cfw MW3 game loading without cuts and camera flash

cfw video loading RITES DO-MW3 and the flash of the camera to make it look bnn, I feel the ps3 is crap at least get a little clean

One more below, unrelated to the previous ones:

Ok, now incorporate the TB patch into cfw to autopatch on the fly and we can put this behind us.

Interesting video. I was wondering when Sony was going to sue a new dev going to release a new CFW for free backups. Are they spanish, maybe? Great work, boss.

So MW3 didnt have a TB-less fix yet..?? Is this really proof..??

No, TB doesn't have an MW3 fix yet. Let's see

We'll have to wait and see, most videos can easily be faked, it's not hard to put in the TB dongle while the camera is not focused on the PS3. The best proof we can get is a working CFW release.

Also there might have been a TB fix for MW3, Eboot.bin patches are posted here after PARADOX get their hands on it and release it to the public.
    Last edited by HeyManHRU; 11-28-2011 at 10:12 AM

Sponsored Links
Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News