Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

PS3 3.55 Downgrade Advice with CFW

Sponsored Links
    Hi,

Still very new to this JB scene. My PS3 was upgraded to 3.55 and I bought the PS3break to downgrade it to 3.41. That worked all well and I am using Multiman with it at the moment.

However, I am posting this in regards to a previous post I saw on here regarding Kmeaw 3.55 CFW + Multiman. Can I get back to 3.55 and install this custom Firmware and not use the PS3break dongle anymore? If so, how do I install this?

Also, one of my colleague is looking to buy a PS3. Let's say he buys one which comes with default 3.55 firmware, will he be able to use the same method of Kmeaw 3.55 CFW + Multiman too?

Thanks in advance.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    just install kmeaw 3.55 you'll have to go to the recovery menu (safer this way)

This will work on any PS3 with 3.55 or lower but if the PS3 is on 3.56 then there isn't anything you can do.

Any information you need is available in the guides & tutorials section along with download links.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Thanks a lot. Will have a look straight away in the guides and tutorials section

Yep, theoretically even if the PS3 came with 3.55 you should be able to flash kmeaw through recovery menu (as Barry stated)

you need to update to the offical 3.55 first then update to 3.55 kmeaw if it says already at the latest system software install via recovery menu then just use multiman 1.16.01 with the BDEMU.pkg installed and you can play without a dongle.

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News