Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

PS3 3.55 CFW using multiMAN

Sponsored Links
    I got red dead redemption today and in its folder it has a file named "rdr2_layer0.rpf" its size is 6.84GB so how the heck can I copy it to my FAT32 HDD ?? (you can't copy a file bigger than 4GB to a fat32 hdd) i tried copying that file to a DVD9 but the PS3 wouldn't copy it on multiman.

I'm on 3.55 CFW using multiman as backup manager.

please help i really wanna play this game.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Copy it to your PS3s Internal HDD.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    How ??

When it asks you to copy it to your External HDD, cancel it and then it will ask you if you want to copy it to the Internal HDD.

the game's on my PC mate

I see, you got 3 options.

P.S. Formatting your External HDD drive to NTFS will wipe you memory!
    Last edited by HeyManHRU; 10-09-2011 at 06:59 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

or you can use open manager tool for split files, multiman will rejoin files when you copy the game on internal hdd.

I usually use PS3Splitter for a game that have 4GB or more file, it will split the file that are 4GB or more and became .6660 file
    after that I put all the game in GAMES folder in my External HDD.

I use Multiman and Copy the game from External to Internal HDD, all .6660 file will be re-joined automatically ^^

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News