Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] PS3 3.55 cfw error code 8002F157 help?

Sponsored Links
    I have a ps3 that was jailbroken through a dongle from ps3break.com (3.41fw) and I reformatted the hard drive with the intention to update to 3.55cfw but I keep getting the error code 8002F157 from installing from the internet and through a thumbdrive, even in recovery mode.

So, I was wondering if anyone could help me with this problem. Also I downgraded the firmware from 3.55 to 3.41.

Thanks.
    Best Answer - Posted by Murcielago:

take the HDD out the ps3 format it to fat 32 on an PC then plug it back to ps3 enter recovery mode and go to system update and restore with original firmware 3.55 the system will tell you that need to format hardrive then press start and select for 5 seconds and will format and update de system everything should be ok !!

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=CJCUYQJ4

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I don't understand, what firmware are you on and what firmware do you want to update to?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I am on 3.41 and want to get to 3.55 but i'm unable to with the 8002f157 error.

Lightbulb

Try installing it from the recovery menu (If you can).

Roll Eyes

take the HDD out the ps3 format it to fat 32 on an PC then plug it back to ps3 enter recovery mode and go to system update and restore with original firmware 3.55 the system will tell you that need to format hardrive then press start and select for 5 seconds and will format and update de system everything should be ok !!

[Register or Login to view links]

i still have this Error 8002F157, i think it was the rogero downgrader that mess my ps3 up, now in system settings it says 3.55 but when i try to update it says 4.40 or higher, its really confusing, i still have the install packages and the multiman and the games work fine but cant update for any other cfw

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News