Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Do you think you'd be able to run the psp eboot from usb media? I'm slightly curious.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by PS3 News View Post
    Thanks for sharing the guide imtoodvs, I linked it in the OP and +Rep!
    hadn't posted in a while, might as well make it a useful one lol

Quote Originally Posted by ness151 View Post
    Do you think you'd be able to run the psp eboot from usb media? I'm slightly curious.
    i'll let you know in a few
    Last edited by imtoodvs; 09-28-2011 at 07:14 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Well!!! I tried to load a PS2 game with a retro-compatible 60 gb PS3 with the same method but when I load PS2emu.self it run 2/3 seconds and then it return to Sony XMB. I think that with a small effort we can play PS1 and PS2 games directly from MULTIMAN

Shame it doesn't play PS2 games this way , thanks for the confirmation though .

I hope we find a way to play all PS2 backups on all PS3 consoles .

we are on the good way MULTIMAN can do the MAGIC

hopefully a way can be found to install ps1 games on the internal like ps3 games to save wearing out the laser.

in theory shouldn't it be rather simple to boot psx isos? like create a "ps3 disc image" structure with the additional content of the psx game so that you can mount it like any other game then use filemanager to open that self and it should just grab the needed files from the emulated drive?

only problem i could think of is difference in filesystem betweend psx cd and ps3 bd but maybe it doesn't even matter?

reminds me of old psp scene days where every grp had to release psx games repacked to psp format... since there don't seem to be any "security check" on ps1emu i guess it could work?

Well if Dean (or any other Dev) can enable us to mount PS1/X ISO files to the BD Drive we can probably play the ISO games that way.

I could be wrong but I'm guessing Dean is already working on something like this and we will see it soon enough.

Maybe Multiman 2.08.01 will have this feature... or maybe that's just wishful thinking

Sponsored Links

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News