Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Yeah, the pixels look very strange for me too, I never played a PS1 game on my 47 Inch LCD TV so maybe that's why it feels weird.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    New Hdtv's are never kind to consoles designed to run on old tv's. The first time I hooked up a gamecube to my hdtv I was shocked at how bad it looked. Its the same with non hd channels for me.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I threw out my old fat TV a couple of months ago, worst mistake ever!

Anyone know if a AV to HDMI cable will make gameplay on old consoles look any better?

Great news i'm gonna dig out my old syphon filter games and give them a try,god i use to love those games.

This method doesn't work on 3.41.3 rebug, so it probably doesn't work on cfw 3.41 and latest multiman (2.07.06 version).

Confused

Is this working with ANY CFW 3.55 or you have to have specific CFW ? does this work with CD-RW ? and can you start NTSC game on PAL systems and otherwise ?

There are some settings in the PS3 to "smooth" the PS1 and PS2 graphics and also how to zoom. You can also play with maximum resolution setting of your PS3 to make it look best to your liking.

tried resident evil ntsc on a pal ps3 didnt show up on multiman but worked through the other method.

has anyone attempted to burn a psp iso to a disc media, to try out the psp emu?

Quote Originally Posted by spunkybunny View Post
    This is great. I can finally play Thrill Kill on the PS3.
    That was the first thing i tried, had to use the swap trick. Last but not least, for you guys who wanna save a few cd's:

Using PSX Eboots (to Save CD's) Guide

Ok, this is my first guide, so here it goes. If you want to play PSX Eboots on a PSP, you just put them on the PSP and play, right, no big deal? WRONG! If you want to play a PSX game with more than one disc, like Final Fantasy 7, you need to combine them into one file; but don't worry, it can be done in a couple of minutes in three easy steps, even a noob can do it.

You will need the following programs:
    • IMG Burn (imgburn.com/index.php?act=download)
    • Impaler PSX (impaleriso.com/psx_eboot_creator.htm or [Register or Login to view links])

Step 1

Get the discs of the game you need and install img burn. img burn is incredibly simple and easy to use. Use img burn to make an .iso of each of the discs you will need.

Step 2

Download Impaler PSX and extract it somewhere on your computer. Like img burn, Impaler PSX is incredibly simple to use. Use impaler PSX to combine the files into 1 eboot.

Step 3

Now you're done, easy right, NOW you can put it on your PSP and play it

Obviously this guide has been simplified to make it incredibly easy to understand, you knew that right? If you're not a total noob then you know that there's more to it than this, like icons, more advanced stuff, but for all the noobs that are going to read this, this should be enough. If they don't experiment and work with the programs on their own, they'll never learn and they'll be stuck on guides forever; so actually, this kind of guide helps noobs more than an incredibly detailed guide would.

Credit: dionysiu
    Last edited by imtoodvs; 09-28-2011 at 06:38 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks for sharing the guide imtoodvs, I linked it in the OP and +Rep!

Sponsored Links

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News