Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Yes! finally, I can play Final Fantasy on my PS3. My PS1 barely works now so this is a great replacement, shame the memory card thing doesn't work yet.

...and maybe Dean can find a way to emulate PS1 backups to the disk drive (like Select + X with PS3 backups) so we can use this method to play PS1 backups.
    Last edited by HeyManHRU; 09-27-2011 at 09:40 PM

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by saaqi View Post
    anybody test ps2 games with this?
    PS2 games are not working on Slim 250Gb

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    It might work on backwards compatible PS3.

Dance Dance Revolution 5thMIX (retail, not burned) works. Shame we can't get saving to work. I'd like to work on my edit data.

Lightbulb

If you check the first post near the bottom of the article there is a video showing saving along with an alternate method for undetected PS1 game disc backups via CaptainCPS-X.

Thanks boss, playing copied PS1 games is an amazing breakthrough for the PS3 scene.

Hehe, playing the old PlayStation game classics on a new PS3 console brings back memories indeed!

That may be, but I'm using a retail foreign game on a NTSC-U console, the region lockout may prevent me from saving whereas if I'd use an american version of the game (to which there isn't), I'd be able to save, assumingly.

I take this back. Apparently you cannot name the memory card, or the game I'm trying to save with will NOT recognize one. (odd).
    Last edited by ness151; 09-28-2011 at 02:23 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Banned User
    This is great. I can finally play Thrill Kill on the PS3.

is it just me or ? i got a samsung 6 series 52 inch full hd, but the graphics don't look good at all very big pixelated. and as i watched this video it look much better.. is there some kind of settings that i must change?

because it looks like crap on my big screen.. also resident evil 3, midevil 1 dosen't look good... but great work in finding this much appreciated. don't mind the bad english please

Sponsored Links
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News