Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Play TV on PS3 CFW 3.55

Sponsored Links
    Hi ! I have a ps3 with a cfw 3.55. I've got a play tv and I made the update of the software and AARGH !! Now, play TV claims for 3.56 minimum so I cannot use it anymore. And impossible to watch my tv records...

Does anybody have an idea ? Thanks in advance for your advice and Happy new year !

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    As far as I know, there is no chance to bypass that Firmware check. Of course you can try the spoofer from Team Rebug and report if it helps.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Well if memory serves me right i remember that when they updated Netflix you could no longer use it because it wanted a different version, all we did to fix it was edit the sfo file to read the old version firmware and it worked like a charm.

I am not sure or 100% sure if it would work with play tv but you can try and find the folder for the play tv software and check to see if you can re-edit the sfo file for it to make it work. Good Luck.

Sponsored Links

Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News