Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Wait I"m confused. This plays backups burned cds?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Got Multiman. No need this one. Thanks but no thanks.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    +1 agreed

Nice.. wish it was functional with fw 3.15 .. still on that to retain my OtherOs option, and can't use the newer Multiman with psx feature or i lose my YDLinux and Zerogame emus. Need to investigate if i can create a MFW 3.41 or 3.55 with a tool and be able to select to keep otherOS (if it's not insanely difficult) still, nice add for homebrew!

One PS3 Homebrew PSX Game Disc App with GameSave Support

The first post is now updated with a version that also supports gamesaves.

Download: [Register or Login to view links] (GameSave Support)

To quote: Tonight, to celebrate the last binary date of the century. We bring you a update to one.

Simply, it updates memory card support and works on the following systems:
    • 3.55 MFW Retail/CEX
    • 3.41 MFW Retail/CEX
    • 3.15 MFW Retail/CEX
    • 3.55 MFW Debug/DEX
    • 3.41 MFW Debug/DEX
    • 3.15 MFW Debug/DEX

(Note: one uses "state of the art" firmware detection to apply patches needed, spoofing simply can not fool it.)

Now not only do memory cards work... but those of you who are on MFW 3.15 can use it too. We told you we didn't believe people should go without features!
    Last edited by HeyManHRU; 11-12-2011 at 12:47 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I added it to the first post, but am not going to mainpage it again. Thanks for the news though HeyManHRU!

I was major excited to try this new version so soon after i lamented no fw 3.15 support, but unfortunately, although it installed fine, it would not work as it kept saying no psx disc detected (both original and backup cd's). Perhaps it's because i'm using OFW 3.15? and not a cfw or mfw?

My JB is my G4 ipod using rockbox psgroove PL3 payload. I did play a few original psx games using my 60gb fat PS3 native capability, but would be nice to play some backups, or from hdd so as to save my laser would be awesome..

Sponsored Links
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News