Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

newbie PSN with PS3 CFW question

Sponsored Links
    Hi. I installed kmeaw and gaia on my PS3 with help from these forums. Everything seems to be working great. I just have a question. I heard since I have done this I cannot play online. Is there anyway for me to get and play deathspank at all?

I wanted to check it out but if I try to go to the PSN store it tells me I must update to 3.56 before I do and even if that werent the case would I get banned connecting to PSN with my CFW anyway?

I checked to see if there were any PSN games to downlaod anywhere and transfer to the hard drive as I have done on my Wii but didnt see any. Thanks.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    there isn't any way yet.. Even if you bypass the 3.55 fw check then its highly likely that you will get banned... Moreover for the psn games there are many available on the net...

and i forgot to mention that even after you download and install them they wont work... but if you wanna try it once then go ahead...!!
    Last edited by SinnerShanky; 03-02-2011 at 05:36 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Well James, you need to update to the 3.55 ofw, then delete every backup game you have and gaia, then to bypass the fw check. There are many guides that show you how to bypass it.

Hey Sinner, don't you have to log in to activate the psn games that you download from here?

a few days ago someone release an app that can change your console id. with this app a user has confirmed that he has successfully get on psn with his previously-banned console. you can try that if brave enough: http://www.ps3news.com/ps3-hacks-jai...D-Sent-to-PSN/

Won't that ban the account that belongs to someone else?

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News