Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

New Multiman and internet connection on ps3 cfw?

Sponsored Links
    Hi guys

I have two questions, I would really appreciate it if someone could answer them

I am on 3.55 kmeaw custom firmware.

1) What is the protocol before I can connect to the internet on my custom firmware? (Not how to physically connect, I know how to do that, but do prevent being banned, I don`t want to play on PSN, I just want to connect to the internet)

2) If I am connected to the internet, can I update my games? If I can, do I use the new multiman`s "update" option or the normal way where I just launch the game while being connected to the internet?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I'm on same firmware and have ps3 connected to internet, you can't get banned for browsing or watching catch up tv etc, as for updating games theres no need if your not playing online, updating old games will have no effect but if you update new 1s eg Fight Night Champion or Tiger 12 they will stop working as they are compiled to work with 3.56

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Ah ok I see, thanks man. But the reason I want to update is I want to update my gran turismo 5 for the mechanical damage and all that, so I`ll get banned if I do that?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    no because you're not signed into network game updates are from game devs not playstation network.

Cool man thanks so much for the help man. I`m gonna try to update my gran turismo through multiman, that should be safe, and if it doesn`t work I`ll just delete the game data. Thanks again for the help man.

Sponsored Links

Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News