Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links

Need some help for CFW Waninkoko 3.55

Sponsored Links
    i have a 250 GB ps3 OFW 3.55 and i installed the CFW WANINKOKO 3.55 but when i open the *install package files to install the multiman or LV2 or Comgenie Awesome File Manager is come an error msg "An error occurred during the install operation. (80029563)

any ideas what i can do to fix this? how can i install the multiman so i can play my backup games?

Regards

M

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Have the packages been signed for kmeaw ? I had similar error but because wasn't using the packages signed for wanikoko , multiman usually has two packages one for kmeaw and one for wanikoko try that see if works.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    do not install lv2 theres no need for it as to why it won't go on. Multiman install latest version, pick pkg's that don't have letters GH on then you get on better.

Thank you guys strangely enough multiMAN 1.16.08 GH work fr me and its the only version that worked! but now i don't understand why most of the games, like fifa11..., won't work as i keep getting this error msg "An error occurred during the start operation (80010007)" any idea how can i fix this!

could be a glitch in the original version, install a patch for it manually and hope that fixes it.

Thx man

i'm not really with these things, so can you pls explain to me how can i install the patch manually ?

Regards

some games won't work! after i load the game through multiMAN the and click to play the game it gives a black screen and won't work! any ideas pls ?

Try putting any game disc in, when you click x in multiman rather than using start game use the disc icon which will now say name as the game you selected in multiman this should work.

some games love exernal, try loading a few from there.

thank you guys, i have tried both of the ideas but still the same problem.

i even reinstall the waninkoko and multiman 1.16.08 but still the same problem

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News