Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Promoted to the main page now, and +Rep to Antony256 for sharing the news.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Is it just me or is using psn with bypass or a system that says 3.55 a sure way to be banned from psn network in future?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Someone should just put up a public DNS server that does the job, prior to having Charles SSL certificate. That would save even more steps and simplify the less tech-savvy's life.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Probably... but that's a risk if you wish to go online...

As this method requires more stuff that would give Sony "justification" due to what is done with the SSL certificates, but no one knows for sure yet.

Hopefully $ony are going to crack down on CFW on its network! I'm waiting for the first round of consoles hit with the banhammer and then the excuses that follow like "I let my friend borrow my PS3 for a couple of days and now I get it back I'm banned? Can you please unban my account as this was not my fault!"

I'm staying off this time around, too many red flags could be raised by this.

Quote Originally Posted by condorstrike View Post
    Yes I agree, why I haven't done that myself either.

I already have MvsC3 and using PSN, i don't care if they ban me... I have Xbox360 and Live, and i rarely play online anyway, just with a few friends every now and then...

Yeah and think unlike the 360 bans were it was the console that got banned it could be the gamer linked to there email and contact details = life ban, too risky some people might not care about going online just now but who knows what's around the corner, think I'll stay off this one too condorstrike.

Quote Originally Posted by condorstrike View Post
    Well technically, the DNS server only redirects calls to and from the authentification server. The data that is passed from the PS3 to the PC and then from the PC to Playstation's servers cannot, as far as I know, be identified as coming from a computer. The data is reencrypted using the PS3's certificate.

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News