Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Not sure if it happened before as I just bought it after I bricked my other ps3 with waniko. I recently took it apart and replaced the thermal paste just incase as I read that could be the problem.

It happens at random times even when in recovery mode as I found out while replacing the hdd to troubleshoot. Last night I was playing mw2 for 4 hours no trouble and this morning it was having trouble even booting.
    Last edited by whinis; 03-21-2011 at 08:13 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Question

Do i have to install patch if i have to and how?

will this fw work with 3.60 games?

No. It just spoofs 3.60.

thanks mate... it's the first thing that came up for 3.60cfw.. LOL

I would be absoulotly amazed if the PSN system comes back on line and there isn't a firmware update to 3.61 , 3.65 etc , meaning that this may not be the best thing to change to at this moment , life is good for me and wanikoko v2 so may be worth waiting till PSN comes back online and see were we are at.

sounds like will be complete rebuild of all security systems so may be to much of a risk of getting banned by connecting to PSN when it comes on , we've been patient til now as well waiting another few weeks.

Indeed there WILL immediately a new FW and all uses will be also forced to change their passwords upon first login. This would certainly cause plenty of problems to many users as they simply have the passwords saved and might not actually even REMEMBER it and as long as plethora of people were using fake details they might not be even able to recover some of their accounts anymore. Just wonder how far the current 77 mil account count will drop

once the psn is back sony had stated that they are going to be using new servers and more than likely they are going to change the links that the ps3 uses to access the psn whch would mean they will put a new firmware update probally on the old server so all systems could update and use the new links and new security, but i would laugh if they left some hole in the service that was used in the past to get on with older firmware.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234