Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    i installed it and everything went great the ps3 reports im on 3.60 but it still asks me to update im super confused. i actually didnt have any problems getting on psn until today which is the only reason i switched to this. after running 3.60 spoofer to try and get netflix to work i couldnt connect (even after uninstalling) and it seems installing this didn't help either.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I had the rebug spoof for 3.60 yesterday and it worked. I guess sony did something to detect the spoofs we have. This isn't working anymore.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    no spoofs are working at the minute, Sony have updated PSN and changed the values needed to login.. just wait a few hours for a new patch.

oh i thought the damn 3.60 spoofer messed mine up. FYI i'm not sure if this has anything to do with it but i did see that they would be doing some "sporadic" maintenance.

Has anyone checked if you can go back to 3.55 KMEAW after going to this firmware?

Of course you can. I don't know if you can go from this firmware to ofw 3.55 and back to kmeaw but as long as you never go to 3.60 you can always downgrade to 3.15 and back to cfw.

some people are claiming naima to be still working with psn... Can anyone confirm this?? It would be great help for all...!!

My naima isn't working with psn but it was at 11:00 est so meh.

Ps3 Freezing

My ps3 has started to freeze randomly with Naima firmware after 4 days. I can find no reason for it freezing. Some times before it freezes it will get graphic corruption and then freeze or get graphic corruption and not freeze. It goes into recover mode fine.

cechk01

It wasnt freezing like this before Naima right? When does the Freeze/Graphic corruption happen, at what moments?

Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News