Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Multiman v1.16 with CFW 3.55 kmeaw

Sponsored Links
    Hello,

I recently upgraded to CFW3.55-kmeaw. Multiman v1.16 will not work without running the lv2 patch first. But after running the patch my BD movies won't play.

Is this normal? Any feedback is much appreciated.

Thanks

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    From memory - MultiMAN 1.16 does not include a payload (lv2 patch) hence the need to run it first. Would have to look into it further to give you more information.

As for the BD Movies - I've not come across that before it's highly likely something in the payload - you would need to check which payload you're using.

If you want to avoid the lv2 patch thing I suggest using MultiMAN 1.15.x or another manager - that will also eliminate the lv2 patch issues at the same time (Well, hopefully)

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    they made a files called BDEMU.pkg that you must find and install and then it will act just like the old multimans with a built in payload they removed they payload for legal reasons.

I just got the ok so here is the BDEMU.pkg this is just for 3.55 kmeaw so it won't work for 3.41 as some people have reported it doesn't work on 3.41
    Attached Files Attached Files

thank you! now everything works

use gaia 2.06, it works perfectly because its got the lv2 built in. this spoof also works flawlessly witj fkpsn 0.3. i'm on kmeaw with geohot patch. the only games i cant get to work are cod - mw1/2. anyone else having this problem?

mw1/2 will only work on multiman they have to be on a external drive and you press select+x to load them then they will play, this works for all black screen games.

Cheers ^^ kinda weird tho, you'd think it would be the other way round!?

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News