mlb.tv with Kmeaw PS3 CFW

Yes I'm new to this forum and had a quick question to ask, earlier today I purchased MLB.TV and when I went to pull it up on my ps3 like I use to last yr, It wanted me to take an update, now here is my dilemma I have the KMEAW 3.55 on my ps3, has anyone else had this problem and if so how would I go about getting this to work on it?

I am afraid if I take the update it is suggesting it will update the system too far and I would no longer be able to play my backed up games on my ps3 or even possibly brick it. Any answers would be greatly appreciated. TIA!!!

If you update you'll lose the ability to play backups, homebrew, etc. But, to use MLB you HAVE to sign in to PSN, so you have to update. It's your choice really. Backups vs PSN and no you won't brick it.

Thanks for the quick reply, I thought that maybe the case. I guess I will have to wait and see if there will be a fix for the newer updates before I can watch MLB on my PS3.

what kind of update is it asking for is it asking for a system software update or when you start the game does it say something like version 1.03 is available if it says that, that is a game update and those are safe to install if it says a system software update that is a firmware update dont update if it says system software update.

From the way it read it was a system upgrade, so I figured that was Bad News if I would let it take the update. I guess I am stuck watching mlb on my CPU. If anyone knows of any other ways around this I would greatly appreciate it.

If it said system software update don't do that unless you want to lose your custom firmware but ill look around and see if anyone else has found a way around this little problem, just keep checking back here to see if i posted anything.

i just thought of something have you tried using rebugs 3.60 spoofer?
    Last edited by slifer1231; 03-31-2011 at 01:49 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I will see if it works. THANKS.

let me know if it doesn't, i keep looking around..