Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Missing games on 3.55 PS3 CFW

Yesterday, I updated my jailbreaked 3.41 PS3 to OFW 3.55 and then CFW 3.55 and after that installed multiman and some bdemu. On 3.41 I was using backup manager and after I got on 3.55 CFW I saw all my games were still there but today when I turned my PS3 on again, I saw that they were all gone. What happened?

Check the folder name they are I'n think it should be named gamez for multiman , if its not just change name of folder to this I'n file manager and should appear.

All my games are being saved to the games folder and whenever I try to click a folder, it takes me back to the original folder and doesn't let me enter.

I've got a similar prob when i put heavy rain on my hard drive, i can play it ok, but when i hook up my external hard drive to my pc it comes up saying that drive not reconised do you want to format so i have to format it everytime i wanna read the external via pc?

Its only that game though i only have thus kind of prob with all other games seem to leave my external alone and just play the games. At the end of it i just bought the game for what it was worth (8) can't complain really.
    Last edited by aviz06; 07-05-2011 at 09:51 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

The PS3 externals have to be formatted in FAT32 i don't get how your pc won't read it. i unplug mine from PS3 copy over games from my laptop and plug it back in to PS3 and poof i have a new game in Multiman. and i have heavy rain as well. if you have to reformat every time you hook up to the pc do you have to back up the games all over again when you put it back on the PS?

please tell what exactly you are doing and if your hdd is formated as fat fat32 or ntfs.

In windows, change folder settings in control panel to "show hidden files and folders". I had the same problem with game i had transferred to the external from the ps3 internal.

sorry, that was for aviz06.
    Last edited by properBo; 07-05-2011 at 10:33 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Can we get back on my problem now?

Did you try and redo the permissions? or install gaia manager? what version of mm are you using? you didnt give very much info, the more info the better when your having strange issues. for the games on external do you have a disk in the drive and the right settings selected? (bd mirror and external checked)?
    Last edited by TheShroomster; 07-05-2011 at 11:43 PM

Your formatting error seems like your external hard drive has a bad Master Boot Record so it corrupts when it loses power, and when you plug it in your pc it say it needs to be formatted you might need to run check disk utility on it to check it for bad sectors.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast