Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Metal Gear Solid HD Collection on Custom Firmware

Sponsored Links
    There is some rumor flying around of a Metal Gear Solid HD Collection fix for CFW users.

Download for the "fix": [Register or Login to view links]

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I will wait until tomorrow to see if this pans out before promoting it, but Thanks for the heads up HeyManHRU!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Yeah, it's probably one of those fake Eboot.bin files.

Alright here's a quick update.

A user on PS3iso named SniperSnake has stated that the game boots up correctly but freezes when the game wants to install the game data. He has also provided a video showing what happens.

If you want to "experiment" or try out the Eboot.bin file make your self free to and report back if the game worked or didn't work for you.
    Last edited by HeyManHRU; 12-21-2011 at 01:36 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sounds like a plan, and Thanks again for the update HeyManHRU!

No problem.

I think we could try making our own "gamedata" and installing it via a .pkg file so it won't ask to install the gamedata therefore it won't freeze at the start. Yes it isn't a great idea but it's worth a try.

Reminds me on CoD. Exact the same was happen if you tryed to update with the new patch. Update was installed but then the game freezed douring installing the game data. If im not wrong than CoD was the reason why some one hase write a patch to install game data on a external hdd. Dont remember what the trick was to install on internal hdd.

Banned User
    I"m downloading it now. Will try out a few things to see what I can do.

I try out all the patches that come out even if others say they are fake I will try to see for myself if they work or not as not everyone tries out everything to get it working. They might miss something that I try and I have luck. You never know till you tried it yourself.

Well that was easy. Its fake. Its the eboot to Battlefield 2 as inside it it says BLES00773
    Last edited by spunkybunny; 12-21-2011 at 02:41 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks for the clarification spunkybunny, +Rep. I will keep this thread open so if anyone wants to discuss any fixes or share any rumors of a fix they can do so.

Thanks guys

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News