MEGAGO PROUDLY PRESENTS : MEGAGO CFW 4.50 Final Version Fixed.PUP
This CFW was tested on most PS3 Models by different testers and no problems were encountered.
But as any CFW release you must install it with caution and by following proper instructions, No one will be held responsible for any damage caused.
Do not leave a disc in the console during the update. Because the PS3 will first look for the update on the disc.
1. Made out of 4.50 ofw
2. Original Coldboot changed for Megago Coldboot created by hideki2009 (ps3gunz)
3. This CFW can be installed fine from XMB Update over OFW 3.55 or any CFW ver <= 3.41/3.55/4.21/4.30/4.40/4.41/4.46/4.50
4. HDD can be swapped/changed and the CFW will re-install without any problem.
5. Have install package files and app_home
6. ReactPSN patch to work offline without the need to log into PSN at all.
7. Patched all coreos ecdsa check
8. Patched lv2 to add peek/poke supoort
9. Patched lv1 to disable lv2 protection
10. Patched lv1 to add peek/ poke support
11. It can run games signed with Keys up to version 4.50 without any Eboot/Sprx patching needed
12. Can be updated over 3.55 ofw
13. noBD/noBT patches to allow installation on consoles with broken BluRay Drive or Bluetooth board
14. RSOD screen bypass patch for RSOD machines (it won't fix the RSOD but allows the PS3 to boot fine into XMB)
15. PSN/SEN access is available but it's not recommended
16. ReActPSN offline patch added
17. Better system stability
18. PSP remaster support added
19. QA flag enabled by default if PS3 was QA on 3.55
20. Removed remote play restriction
21. Added XMB InGame ScreenShot Feature.
22. Cinavia Disabled for HDD content only using the DEX files
1. This CFW does have LV1 checks disabled and can be installed on Downgraded PS3 consoles even if not dehashed after downgrade (qa flag).
2. Always make a NOR/Nand dump using multiMAN before installing any CFW to have a recovery backup in case of any bricks. Having a valid NOR/Nand dump is an essential step before upgrading, because you will always have a chance to recover when you have a valid dump.
** A Hardware Flasher alone without a valid dump may not fix your bricked PS3 **
3. Please Check the MD5 of the downloaded PUP file before installing any CFW to avoid possible bricks.
4. DO NOT HAVE DISC IN PS3 WHEN UPDATING FIRMWARES.. As the PS3 will take the UPDATE from the DISC First.
5. You need to be already on a 3.55OFW or 3.55/4.21/4.30/4.40/4.50 CFW to install this. Installing from any OFW > 3.55 won't work. (Hardware Flasher needed)
Downgrading back to CFW 3.55 from any CFW Please refer to: ROGERO DOWNGRADER PUP
1.) Made out of 4.53 ofw
2.) Have install package files and app_home
3.) Have reactpsn compatibility
4.) Patched all coreos ecdsa check
5.) Patched lv2 to add peek/poke support
6.) Patched lv1 to disable lv2 protection
7.) Patched lv1 to add peek/ poke support
8.) It can run Games Signed with Keys up to 4.53
9.) Can be updated over any cfw
10.) Can be updated over 3.55 ofw
11.) No BT/BD Patches to allow installation on consoles with broken Blu-ray Drive or Bluetooth board.
12.) RSOD bypass
13.) ReActPSN offline patch added
14.) Better system stability
15.) PSP remaster support added
16.) QA flag enabled by default if ps3 was qa on 3.55
17.) In game screenshot enabled
18.) Protection for copy
19.) PSP support fixed
20.) Cobra 7.00 Ported
21.) ADDED CATEGORY_GAME.XML FOR WEBMAN BY DEFAULT
Hi. Interested in trying this instead on habib 4.53 v1.04 and was wondering what cobra actually means... bit embarrassed to ask as my ps3 has been cracked for a few years! Same goes for the psid patch.
Now my old psn account was closed by sony ages ago after they sussed the cfw
So I could created a new one but does this cfw stop them detecting?
In short can I go to the psn store with a new username and not get caught?
Can I also play online?
And is is compatible with the new react psn which I DLed but haven't installed yet? i have habib 4.53 v1.04 and tempted by ths but:
1) does it support the new reactpsn 3.10 /
2) can you tell me more about PSID patch please?
i have my psn account banned probably cos of CFW -
3) can i just create a new one and access psn Store ?
4) and also play online?
5) or does 3 and 4 depend on getting a new serial number to replace one that is banned?
6) or is that what PSID patch does?