Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Sponsored Links

Lightbulb

Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by ps33ps View Post
    It can be used as a normal System Update from any 3.55, 3.60, 3.70, 3.72, 3.73, 4.11 OFW/CFW/MFW
    This line makes me doubt about it more. if it is fake no one is gonna bother. we need someone with courage and with hardware flasher to test it.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I heard about this over an hour ago and some say its Kakarotoks... But IDK

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Anyone tested?

Quote Originally Posted by PS3GAMER20111 View Post
    This line makes me doubt about it more. if it is fake no one is gonna bother. we need someone with courage and with hardware flasher to test it.
    Pretty sure that if i keep coming back to this topic I am going to end up testing this out myself even if i don't any flasher just in case something goes wrong lol.

I find this a fake. Chinese and Rogero can only launch Games from the Disc Icon and all of a sudden this custom firmware can also launch from App_Home...

"It can be used as a normal System Update from any 3.55, 3.60, 3.70, 3.72, 3.73, 4.11 OFW/CFW/MFW" Makes it a fake

Tested cannot flash under 4.11 ofw

lol

You got some gut there to test it! Thanks!

Banned User
    i'd love to take a chance and test this, however i woke up this morning to a very generous offer for my 2 ps3s, sadly the offer has to include both, so from 2pm this afternoon i will no longer own a ps3.

this close to christmas the offer was far too good to refuse. I also figure i'm better off selling now cos the way things are going il only test something dangerous and end up with an expensive brick anyway.

Although i can no longer take part in the fun, it will be still fun to see how all this turns out. i waited months for something to happen and when it finally does, my ps3 gets sold, typical.

i'll still own a suitcase full of games and will probably buy a new slim sometime in the new year so hopefully by then a new cfw will be fully tested and working on these models.

Sod it! I will test it whats the worst that happens I need to reinstall from my E3! I am downloading now and will report back.

Banned User
    It's already confirmed fake bruv

Sponsored Links
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News