Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Sponsored Links

Unhappy kmeaw 3.55 an error occurred during start operation 80010017

Sponsored Links
    hi guys, i have problem running the game on kmeaw 3.55 with multiman, i get this error when i want to lunch the game (an error occurred during start operation 80010017)

please someone help me.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Do you have disc in the drive? I looked up that error code for you and some people are reporting that it is a faulty Blu-Ray Drive or laser might be dirty or it has just failed. Then again i am just going by what i read online. Does it read the games in the drive? I also read that something could of gone wrong with the hard drive and has become corrupted. Post back and let us know what's going on.

i did some more research for you and it seems that if your blu-ray player reads discs then that means that your ps3 account has to be re-activated they said that that fixes that error code they go into account management then they de-activate that user then they re-activate that user and problem is solved. Hope this helps. This research was from the official playstation boards.
    Last edited by Tek9; 03-31-2011 at 09:29 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    thanks for your help i appreciate that, but the problem is not from drive or laser or anything like that, i did research and read all of these things, CD'S working fine, but when i try to run game that i downloaded (COD 4) using multiman, this what i get, hope there is someone around who had the same problem that can help me.

thank you again

whats the game? need a eboot fix? I had this problem with shift 2, i found out it was going to be because its bad rip or a modified game, in terms of a solution for shift 2, i copied it to the internal (just in case) then downloaded the eboot fix again and overwrote the eboot on the internal rip.

Give it a go.

the game is CALL OF DUTY 4 MODERN WARFARE, i did copy it to internal, same thing please from where i can get eboot fix?

you shouldn't need an EBOOT fix for COD 4. It was released prior to the CFW 3.55. The EBOOT is for when the game requires a newer FW. You probably have a bad rip. I'm having the same problem with Tiger Woods 12. I'm currently waiting to try the new download I did from a different source last night to see if that was my problem.

i don't know i have feeling this game is working and i read a lot of people says it's working, please let us know about your new download game, thanks.

Have you got bdemu installed?

will do..

I have a same problem when trying to run the game Winning Eleven 2011 - all other games from the list of 200 games are going to cheer without this error... what's the problem? What about the original EBOOT 100% sure as he shot the image from disk...

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News