Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I have had the same problem with that same game it was a bad rip do you know what manager that was used to rip it the only to i could get to rip it correctly was gaia and multiman everything else made bad files.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by Ni72ous View Post
    Have you got bdemu installed?
    yes it's installed.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Modern Warfare is a black screen game. To get it to run in multiman Put it on external hdd and launch it with select + x button.

i used multiman.

is your backup located in /dev_hdd0/game/LAUN12345/GAMEZ? If it is and it doesn't work then try moving the game to /dev_hdd0/GAMES and let me know how it goes i had a problem with Tekken 6 backup that didn't work so i had to transfer it to /dev_hdd0/GAMES and it now works perfectly hope this helps

Quote Originally Posted by whompus60 View Post
    Modern Warfare is a black screen game. To get it to run in multiman Put it on external hdd and launch it with select + x button.
    i did this same thing. i did it now, i got black screen for he first time...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tek9 View Post
    is your backup located in /dev_hdd0/game/LAUN12345/GAMEZ? If it is and it doesn't work then try moving the game to /dev_hdd0/GAMES and let me know how it goes i had a problem with Tekken 6 backup that didn't work so i had to transfer it to /dev_hdd0/GAMES and it now works perfectly hope this helps
    it's already in /dec_hdd0 i used external hdd then copied it to internal.

i used program called awesome update, i looked for COD 4 update and run it on ps3, the error has gone and the game seems to work but it stopped loading and return back to xmb screen any advice guys?
    Last edited by sezar; 03-31-2011 at 11:11 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Well all I can suggest is to get the original game stick it in your ps3 and re-rip it with multiMAN to external hdd without updating it or modifying the eboot and it should work without a problem by holding SELECT then pressing X from within multiMAN when you pick the backup.

Also make sure that you delete any game data that is installed for that game prior to launching the game and it should work with the method mentioned above. I have ripped my COD 4 and BLACK OPS both to external and never updated them or modified the eboots used multiMan and everything works without a hitch. Hope everything works out and hope this helps.

thanks for your help but i don't have the game i downloaded it.

multiMan problem

Do any of you guys know what the problem could be.. if when I click on the multiMan to the games' list.. it doesn't enter anymore.. instead this appear "An error occurred during the start operation (80010017)" ?

I would appreciate any kind of help regarding this matter. Thanks in advance!

i had the same problem but it was error (80028f14), so when i installed BDEMU, it worked fine !! thanks for the hint NI72ous.

Sponsored Links
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News